Daily Check-In Tuesday, 4/27

Good Morning Glories!

Survived another Monday :confused: Today is 30 DS levels 1 & 3.

Annette ~ Nice workout yesterday, good way to mix it up.

Carmen ~ How was Zumba :)

Have a good day all, I'll be back later

Conni ~ Do you recall who led the Firm Classic Volume 5? Can't seem to find that one...

Today was Power Hour which I haven't done in forever. Now, I remember why! I'm not such a big fan - especially the BB work. Anyway, it's done - with a lot of breaks. It was one of those no strength days.

Have a good day!

Sunless tanner anyone?

Good morning! No work out of rme today. I have class tonight. I need the rest. Throat was sore yesterday and this morning i sound like Eartha Kitt.

BTW do any of you use a sunless tanner you've had good luck with? I used Famous Dave's in the past with ok results. Looking for something new this year.

Tammy - Zumba was so much fun. I brought someone from the office last night. Everytime I bring someone new I get a pass for a free class. I've collected three so far.

Ladies enjoy your day.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

I think LaReine Chabout led Volume 5. Is that the Boomers' workout? I think so...

I like the Jergens Gradual tanning lotion. You use it just like regular lotion and the tan develops gradually over several days. I start it in May and use it through September. I don't remember the exact name but it is great, doesn't come off on clothing so I can used it in the morning after my shower, and get ready for work without any drama.

Today was cardio - I did Seasun's Stepping up and core workout. That is her best by far!

Well, it was too chilly for a walk so I did 40 min. of taebo mixing up 2 different workouts doing the warm ups (which are 12 min. long) and the part not using the band (1 min. on one workout and 9 min on the other) and the cooldown stretch on the last workout, so all in all about 40 min. Not bad for hodge podging it.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.