Daily Check-In Tuesday, 4/13

Good Morning Glories!

30 DS Level 1 for me today. I have no idea what to expect, as I haven't previewed these. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a good day!

Circuit week for me, so I'll probably do a Jillian............not sure which yet......

Tammy, hope you like 30 day shred.

Hi everyone !!!

Supersets for me today. Zumba was a blast last night!!

Tammy - I'd be interested to hear what you think of Shred. My husband is doing level III now. I love BFBM.

Have a great day everyone.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Tammy and Carmen - I am a big fan of dancy workouts, but for some reason I find myself reaching for Jillian alot more than I thought. I love Shred, and I love BFBM and the other one about Trouble Zones. I almost did BFBM today actually!

I did do Tracey's Step Sweatfest, both sections and the Belly Burner segment from Sculpt Sweatfest which is also on this dvd. I feel good!!!

Hi gals,

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing for my workout today. Since my hubby is laying the hardwood floors in the family room my weights are scattered and my step is covered in displaces items so I really can't do weights right now so I am going to at least do cardio.

I am just glad to be getting a workout in, no work today because the cable man is coming to hook up our phone to the cable because we will have the triple play from Comcast now to try and save some money.

Have a great day!!:D

I did NMTZ today. LOVE that one !!!

Also babysat my GS (1 year old) all morning, so that was a workout too ! :)

So nice out today ! Sunny & warm !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.