Daily Check-In Tuesday, 2/9

Good Morning Glories!

STS Disc 13 for me today...Chest/Shoulders/Tris. This is a long one and I probably won't get through the entire workout.

Have a good day!

Gracious Good morning ladies!! Today its Shred Level 2 for me. Have a great workout everyone!!

Carmen.

Disc 16 for me . and yoga or some TM walking later........

SHORT night for me. I just couldn't sleep. Couldn't fall asleep & then I was awake at 3 am , and I've been up since then.
Could be a long day.

We are in the middle of another storm. It's snowing hard and has been for several hours, and they are saying we'll get 8 more inches on top of all we already have .

WHEN DOES SPRING START ??????

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi everyone,

Snow hitting us now, too.

Today was step day - I did Seasun's TNS and core.

Happy shoveling everyone..

Well it is obvious that I need exercise to keep my weight in check and I need my dh to go to work, LOL!! He has been off for the past 2 days because of the snow and of course it is snowing again right now and we are expecting another foot on top of the almost 2 feet we already have on the ground. sigh

I did get a very good workout in today. I did Slow and Heavy 2 exercises for chest, and shoulders and 1 for back and then did Kelly Coffey-Meyers' 30 min. to Fitness-kickboxing with the abs tacked on (did 10 of the 14 min. of abs). She uses a lot of pushing in with her abs so it is like continuing to get a kickboxing workout while doing the abs.

I am pleased with myself today for getting a workout in even with dh being home, this is also our week off from doing school so I have more time to spend on my workouts.

Have a great day and stay inside if you are getting more snow.

I LOVED Disc 13!!!:D I can see myself using this DVD long after I finish STS. It is an excellent C/S/T workout. I did manage to finish, but had to FF through a few of the rests.

Annette ~ Sorry about all the snow :confused:

Becky ~ Sorry about all the snow :confused:

Conni ~ Sorry about all the snow :confused:

Carmen ~ I can't wait to try the Jillian workouts this spring.

It looks as if we are going to dodge yet another snowstorm :D

Have a good night all!

Hi ladies! I'm still in in FLA and it lookes like I may be here longer than expected. Although our flight is supposed to be tomorrow, I'm willing to bet that the Atlantic City airport will be closed and therefore our flight cancelled. I can certainly think of worse places to be stuck!

So, I've been walking like crazy! No weight work or anything else, but I've certainly been active. Of course, my eating has been less than stellar, but I'm certainly not stressed about it. I wish I could say that I have been swimming and doing other water sports, but it's been a little to chilly for that.

I hope to check back tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.