Daily Check-In Tuesday 10/4

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning! Rest day for me as I have an early meeting at work...it is going to be a long day :confused:

Good morning Tammy - and everyone,

I hope you have a good rest day.

This morning I was not in the mood to workout - still recovering?????

I did the upper body pre-mix from Cathe's Muscle Endurance then moved onto KCM TLC Conditioning Workout. Thanks for introducing me to KCM Conni - I love TLC and will be buying more!

Have a good day everyone.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Thanks for getting us going today, I think you may still be recovering, yes??

You will probably be interested in KCM's newest dvds, she is filming soon and they could be excellent. I know she is doing Step Boxing again, but I am not sure what else. YouTube has a clip of her teaching a class that she will be filming in a studio. It looks pretty good.

Today was cardio Hiit - I did Cathe Pyramid Hiit, CLX Ab Burner and CLX Recharge.

Hi all,

I did CTX upper body premix select work for Back, all of chest with the exception of push ups and all of shoulders plus abs off of All Step for my weight workout today.

My new job was delayed yet again so I start next Monday hopefully.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi ladies no workout for me yesterday or today. Energy is a bit zapped today. Need to eat better and rest more I'm sure.

I miss working out with all of you.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Great workouts ladies - I need your positive energy vibes!!

Have a great evening

Carmen.

Yes Carmen, what gives? You were always checking in with a workout!!!! I miss seeing what you do to. I love to see what you all choose each day. Like today I got excited seeing Annette's workout 'cos I really like CTX. Ah well. At least you are checking in still = that means you are still working out and/or thinking about working out.

have a good night everyone.

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.