Daily Check-In Tuesday, 10/18

Good Morning!

Today will be cardio, maybe cardio core circuit. Yesterday was an unplanned rest day :( I could not get out of bed yesterday morning :(

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started yesterday.

Conni ~ Maybe the next time you do that workout it will click...and then again, maybe not! ;)

Samonia ~ Welcome to our little corner of Cathe.com :D

Siobhan ~ I don't do any crafts but I wish I did! I always wanted to learn how to sew though!

Annette ~ Good workout yesterday.

Have a good day all!

Good Morning Everyone,

Tammy - you are so good at acknowledging all that we talk about here. I can never remember! And good workout. I love CCC. I love drill type workouts in general.

Annette - which Taebo? I am so into Billy Blanks these days. With weighted gloves I get a huge calorie burn - and it's so fun!

Today I did a 47 minutes TLC premix and then moved onto Supreme90 Core dynamics. Wow. That is tough.

Have a good day everyone. I have a physical on thursday. I think I am in peri-menopause so need to get it confirmed. For the first time I cannot get rid of belly fat???? and my hair is thinning a bit. My hair dresser thinks it's related to stress from the Master's program 'cos its near the temples and not on top. And it seems to be growing back but I find it soooooo unsettling.

such is the life of a middle-aged woman.

Have a great day everyone and great workouts.

s.

Good morning all - I'm up early but just could not motivate myself to work out so early. I wish I had the energy you ladies do in the morning. :confused:

Today it will be a cardio workout after work.

Have a great workout!!

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for getting me going today, you are all kicking some serious booty!

Today was CLX Lean 1, and S90 Core Dynamics ( with you Siobhan!) - great minds think alike....;)

Siobhan - I had my exam a few weeks ago, and my doctor thinks I will be all "finished" by next year. I do get minor hot flashes, but I actually feel better physically than I have in a few years. Other than the mood issues, I am not doing too badly.

Tuesday

My cardio today as Hiit Pyramid 10 minutes. I tried to get my husband to do it with me but he was more of a distraction. I want to buy the JM ripped in 30 I looked at it and it looks like a great all body workout. Im gonna check out Patick's ZHot bod too.

Thanks for the welcome! Blessed Tuesday to all.

CeCi- it is called "This is Taebo" and it basically goes back to the original taebo with no bands or anything extra. It is faster paced than the band ones and usually on my first time around I don't use my weighted gloves just so I can get a feel for the workout. I did half of it yesterday and will do the other half tomorrow.

I did Chris Freytag's Upper Body 10 Pound Extreme Slimdown workout today. Plus I added some extra abs in at the end. Her workouts are circuit workouts, I am thinking of getting her series.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.