Daily Check-in Tuesday 1-1 HAPPY NY!

luvtorun

Cathlete
I made it until 10:30 last night before I called it quits. Just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer.

Welcome Trish!

Okay... I started the January rotation yesterday with IMAX2. Today calls for Bootcamp. A lot of oldies but goodies on this rotation. MIC is on for next week... that thing still about kills me!

Happy New Year my friends!

GM Jane, and HAPPY NEW YEAR Friends!!!

We spent Christmas in Florida. Had fantastic weather, and got to swim & sun and walk on the beach everyday and eat TOO MUCH seafood.
We left last night at 11pm and are still on the road heading home.

No workouts so I will be starting the Jan. rotation soon !! I can guarentee it won't be today though.:p ;-)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish for everyone that 2008 is a year filled with good health, fitness and fun !
Becky

I'm glad Becky had a great Christmas. I made until midnight but wasn't really excited about the whole whoo-pee. oh well...
Today it is L&G, followed by PUB biceps and triceps and I might add a little GS biceps and triceps too....maybe the band work. Then it's off to my favorite of holiday dinners, the one where we enjoys lots of seafood! :9 Happy New Year to all of the "check in chicks" ;)

Morning, Ladies!!

Today started day one of the rotation for me. This is proof that it isn't the workouts. It is definitely my diet that is holding me back! No more. We have a clean slate and I am taking full advantage of that.

Hope you all had a fabulous New Year! Tomorrow is back to work for me. Boo-hoo. I enjoyed my time off.

Good Morning Glories!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Today starts day #1 of the January rotation so it is IM#2 :D followed up by that daily dose of torture Cathe threw in :eek: It is snowing again here, it looks really pretty when you have no where to go ;)

Jane ~ I made it until 11 pm last night.

Trish ~ Welcome!

Becky ~ Welcome back!!!! :D Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.

Patti ~ Enjoy your day today. That is a mighty tough workout you have planned.

Cknk ~ I agree totally about the diet...it is what holds me back too x(

Enjoy your day ladies!

Hi everyone, Happy 2008!

Welcome home Becky, good to see you back!

I crashed at 10:00pm last night, but I really don't feel like I missed anything, if you know what I mean.

Day 1 of January rotation, Imax 2 - my sub was Tracey's Step Sweatfest, a mix of great choreography and intervals. I also did the bonus burn section of the rotation, and BM abs on my Bosu.

No pork roast today for good luck, we have nixed that idea based upon our lack of luck last year, and are opting for a prime rib instead.
I am done with the candy though, that is stopping as of today, I need to reduce my sugar intake of the last couple of weeks.

BC tomorrow, I will do that one, I promise}( .

Hi gals,

I worked last night so I was off just in time to see the ball drop.

I was at my lowest weight in about 2 years on New Year's Eve, so that was encouraging, I was up just a pound this morning but I ate ham last night so I figure it is salt retention.

I did 2 exercises for Chest and shoulders off of Slow and Heavy today and the 8 min. taebo with weighted gloves for a little cardio.

Hope you all have a great New Year's Day!!!:7 :D

Ah! I just put my first sticker on my 2008 Cathe calendar. I did PUB biceps and triceps but opted to skip anything more on my arms. I'm thinking of taking a walk after dinner since the snow is so pretty outside. Hopefully it will be gone by the early a.m. when I head back to work.

Lucky for me, I can eat what I want and not worry...but I wonder how much better off I would be if I could just stick with the eating plan so, my treat to myself will be that nifty diet minder book everyone has been buzzing about....

Maybe my lack of trouble with IMAX2 yesterday was a fluke.... BC just about killed me today and you can just forget about those terminator climbers... I just jumped during those. I'm feeling a long way from the top of the mountain today...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.