Daily Check in Tues Oct 10

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning gals.

Jane, I did your fav - I2 today! I skipped most of the recoveries. It's very weird that on the first interval, Cathe talks about it being easy, but for me it's hard! Maybe I'm still warming up!

Wendy, I enjoyed your race pics. Where were you running? The building you're running past looks awesome - someone's house?

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow ....we love that workout don't we? Interval 1 isn't too bad for me and Int. 2 is my favorite, I really start getting into it. The sumos are tough for me as well as the interval 9. I can't believe that thing is one from the end! I guess she thought if she put it towards the front, there would be some who wouldn't look past that one!

Today is my rest day and I need it. I am doing something a little different when I start my next week of rotation tomorrow. I am doing the Nov 05 Fat Burning Focus rotation. I was also looking at the Aug 04 fat burning rotation. Since Aug 04 week four has a lot of CTX Xpress in it (and I just received it!!), I am going to do it starting tomorrow. Both rotations are geared toward fat burning so I feel it will be fine to switch between them.

My SIL, Karen, and I are going to Charlotte today for some shopping, etc. I'm excited!

Have a great day

Good Morning girls.

Phyllis, You skipped the recoveries in IM2!? YOU GO GIRL! I'm too chicken to attempt that! The race was in Deal. It's a shore town in northern ocean county. They have $$$ as you can see by the house in the pic!}( }( }( It was a great run past 5 miles of houses that I will never be able to afford!!!! LOL :p

Jane, Enjoy your well-deserved rest day and have fun mixing up the 2 rotations! :)

I have an IMAX of choice on the schedule for today after work. :eek:

Later chicas!:*

Wendy, congratulations on your race. You are really progressing quickly, you'll be running half marathons and marathons before you know it!!! You look like you are having a lot of fun!

Silly me - your pics did say Deal. I didn't realize that was the name of the town! Great job Wendy!

Jane, Nov 05 looks like a good rotation. I would use CTX instead of the running as I don't run. I think I did that one, but I don't remember.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning everyone,

Busy here today, got alot on my plate before we leave for Disney tomorrow. Getting in my workouts before I start missing a few in the next couple of days! Today was Franny Step to the max workout, then Cathe ab hits. Tonight I am going to try to fit in PP, then more aerobics in the am. We shall see!

Have a great day!

Hi all, I am trying a Taebo week just to try and get my cardio up a little, so I did the Advance Live Taebo today one of my older ones. It is an hour long and I can't believe that I did the whole thing,LOL!!

Anyway my workout it done.

Have a great day!!:7

Hello, ladies,

I haven't joined in the check in for quite a while. I was away on business for four days, and I found that I lost a little bit of aerobic capacity. I do step on eight inches, and by the end of the step class in my gym, I had to lower it to six inches.

Tonight is my three hour night at the gym; I do an hour of step, a total body toning class, and then an hour of kickboxing. It is the only night I can work out for three hours, and I generally love to do it.

I ate like a pig while I was away, and I know that I gained weight. I hope you all have great workouts and rest days.

The ONLY night you can work out for THREE HOURS!!!Yikes. You are one tough woman, Caitlin. I'm lucky if I can still stand up straight after a 1 1/2 hour workout.

Just like a feared last night, I caught whatever creeping crud my DD had over the weekend. I did get through Boot Camp yesterday, with some moderations, but I think I'll have to give today a pass.

Tomarrow is ultra busy, with work, a hair cut and color appt., kid's night at church and a 60th birthday party for a coworker, so I know tomarrow will have to be WO free too.;( I sure hope to back in the saddle by Thursday. I have the day off since I work the up coming weekend. Maybe I should try a 3 hour WO. NOT!

Have a great day everyone.

Hello ladies,

I took a break from cardio today. My legs needed a rest. I did a yoga dvd by Baron Baptiste and I will do Body max upper body later this evening. Have a great day!

Susan

Hi ladies-

Today turned into a rest day for me. My leg is bothering me and I'm beginning to wonder if it is a shin splint. Last week when I did step work, floor work(sjp and kpc) and weights I felt much better. This week after hardcore and golf I could barely walk and then it was a little painful doing mic step. I just get disappointed because I am trying to follow an rotation, so tomorrow I will double up I2 and fittv's ME!!

Can you get a shin splint from step?? If that's what it is, sometimes it hurts on the outside of my foot, sometimes in the heel and arch. If I keep a shoe on it feels better but if I have my shoe off when I stand its a dull pain walking on it. Any clue???

Jenn

Jenn have you ever had problems with plantar fascitis? I believe overdoing it on step can definitely lead to that. There are few on here that suffer from it. You may want to post this over in the Open Discussion to get more feedback. If it is plantar fascitis, I think getting it seen and taken care of sooner is better than letting it go. Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.