Daily Check in Tues Nov 28

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Day#2 of the November rotation for me: 20 min treadmill run and SM#1:7

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day!

Tig: I see your mail was delivered...thoughts???

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy...

Today is B&G and MAYBE PUB. I'm off today so I'm considering doing them both. I am slightly behind on the November rotation but should finish up Friday, Thursday if I do both those today.

With a little help from Tammy (thanks Tammy!), I ordered all of the Cardio Coach workouts (8 CD's in all, vols. 1 and 2 have two versions). I can't wait to get them!!! In case anyone is interested, they have a sale going on. The MegaPack 8 is $69.95. Shipping was only $4.20 for priority mail. They do not charge shipping and handling.

Good Morning Phyllis , Tammy, Jane and all who follow......

I have DOMS from yesterday's U/B workout! Mostly it's in my chest and I really feel it !
}(

Today I get to babysit my grandson (brayden -10 months old)!
I'm so excited , he'll keep me moving all over. He's been walking since he JUST turned 8 months old and he runs all over the place now.
I'm hoping he'll want to go for a walk too.:)

Happy workouts everyone and have a great day!:7

Good Morning girls.

Today will be GSC&T and possibly some cardio if I have time. I'll be working out at nap time. :)

Tammy, Did you get my PM y'day? I sent it just to let ya know I got the pkg. Well, I previewed about half of the workouts. They look pretty good...well, except for the yoga one but I'll try to get through it! LOL I did abripperx last night. I wasn't fond of it but I can always sub in Cathe if I want to. I think I am going to try to fit in some of the work outs at some point through out this month to see how I like them. I already found a chin-up bar to buy just incase I decide to keep it!}( If I am going to do the program, I will start it after the 1st of the year. The nutrition progam was BEYOND me! LOL I think it's safe to say that I will just do my best eat clean while on the program!:p Due to my work schedule it could be very difficult to fit in running w/this unless I do it at night. I am thinking I may just commit one night per week to a run so that I don't loose it (which will add an extra cardio to the program) or sub a run for one cardio per week that falls on one of my days off from work. I won't be able to do the doubles...that will take more time than I have...

Okay, enough with the novel...I'll be back later!:)

Good morning everyone,

I am so excited today. I did Imax 3 for the first time since I got all my new dvds ( Cathe, Amy, Tracey..) and it was no problem! I have never gotten through this workout without looking like a bombing victim, and today I was smiling along with Jai at the end when Cathe says" Jai is still smiling, what's up with that?" I feel so proud of myself! I also did Coremax premix 3 ( Tough Core ).

Have a great day!!!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! After sleeping until 7:00 a.m. over the holiday weekend, I am having a hard time resetting my internal clock! I woke up just in time for my Bible study and workout yesterday morning. I jogged on my rebounder and did the Butts and Guts warm-up and my beloved leg blast premix again. I love, love, love this workout. Leaner Legs and Gym Style Legs have some serious competition.

Thankfully, I was able to fit into a pair of black pants for work yesterday. The waistband is comfortable, and the material is very stretchy and forgiving. I am starting to recover from my celebration week.

It dawned on me that the pumpkin cheesecake I ate was not homemade and likely caused the weight gain. I was careful to buy a fresh turkey breast with no added flavors or seasonings and fixed the mashed potatoes from scratch, but I cut corners with the bread and dessert. I did some research and discovered that the pumpkin cheesecake was full of soy, corn syrup, and a variety of junk. Mystery solved. I am challenging myself to create a clean version of this favorite dessert for Christmas.

I did the Body Max 2 timesaver cardio only premix this morning. It is a good workout. I will likely reach for the Cardio Fusion all step cardio premix more often when I need a short cardio workout because that is basically the same workout, but it includes the Low Impact Circuit bonus cardio instead of repeating the Body Max 2 bonus cardio.

I forgot to add water to my steel-cut oatmeal when I steamed it this morning. I need to find something to eat for breakfast.

Conni, great job with IMAX3!!! That is an accomplishment worth celebrating!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi all,

I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today with weighted gloves and ankle weights on as well. I am not the least bit sore from yesterday's Slow and Heavy Upper body workout. I even increased my weight on some muscles. I don't know what to think. sigh. I know that I am working the muscles while I am working out they shake like crazy.

Should I be having DOMS every time or only when I haven't done a workout in a long time?

Thanks

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.