Daily Check in tues Jan22

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hey all!

I'll do L&G today. It is supposed to be followed by 4DS BC but I don't think I can fit all that in.

Patti, I feel for you in regard to the machines! Whenever I walk into a gym, I feel like I should already know how to use the equipment! I feel foolish standing there reading the directions and trying to figure it out!

Cathy, nice workout yesterday!

Have a good day!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

Today I'll be doing IM#3 blast-only premix on the treadmill and some LB work.

Phyllis ~ I just love L&G...have fun!

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Phyllis - I loveL&G too and am looking forward to doing that one.

Tammy - I think you asked yesterday if you were the only one working... no, I was right there with you. I didn't take yesterday off.

Today is a rest day on the rotation and while I've had plenty of rest days, I'm going to have to take it. I usually schedule my appointments on Tuesday since that is my traditional rest day and the day WW meets in my area. I have a hair appointment today after work.

I really want to get in my abs today though when I get home. I may do the bonus burn minus the pushups. My shoulders are still very very sore from HSC.

Have a good one!

Good Morning !

School is on a delay here because it's snowing, and blowing and roads are covered !
So my workout is late .:-(

I'm going to do RS. :D
I just feel like a *feel good* workout and want to try it with my new shoes .
Phyllis, are you listening ???:p
I did wear them yesterday doing some walking and hiking and they are WONDERFUL !! So light and comfortable yet, great support and waterproof !!
LOVE EM!!!!

I'll report back !;)

Becky

Hi everyone!! I took a rest day today although it was not my intention. I just woke up this morning and realized I did not have it in me. So, no more rest days this week.... <sigh>

Morning Folks!

I am doing one body part per day this week using S&H paired with either ab/core work or cardio.

Today is back and kenpo cardio+!

Have a great day!:)

Hi all,

Busy busy busy at work today!!!

Subbed for Drillmax - Breakthru Body Circuit.

AAAAGGGHHH!

Hi gals,

I did Slow & Heavy 2 exercises each for shoulders and chest, my warm up was off of S&H Legs & Shoulders, then did some legwork off of MM then did abs off of MIS. Nice workout.

Have a great day!:7

Phyllis, no my son is not immobile in his brace (he currently wears on but Shriners is modifying a new brace to compensate for his now kyphosis). He is very active in it and doesn't complain at all, which is good considering he is a 15 year old boy.

Conni, I know about stress, but honestly I am no too worried because if bracing doesn't work then everything that he has wrong is correctable by surgery though this is a last resort.

Thanks to everybody else for the prayers we will certainly feel them in the coming year or so.:D

hello Ladies

well i am also in the rest day mindset today - my body is just not cooperating for me at all :(

as i was bending down yesterday morning trying to get a head start on laundry i hurt my back i pulled something but i have a sharp pain in my lower back that has prevented me from bending whatsoever yesterday and so far today x(

i hate this! x(

so today i am using those icy hot patches on my lower back and taking naproxen i will do some gentle stretching to see if it helps today i had MIC on tap so for cardio I will walk/jog on my treadmill instead grrrrrr

Annette prayers going out to you and your son big hugs Hun

Vilma ~ I hope your back feels better soon...I've had my share of backaches and it is so frustrating.

Annette ~ You take care of yourself too!

Conni ~ I had an insanely busy day at work too x(

Wendy ~ Sounds like a great combo!

Patti ~ I felt that way Sunday...enjoy your much needed rest.

Becky ~ You bought the hiking shoes? Are they really that nice? I've been searching for months for new workout shoes and can't find anything that I like, I just may have to take a trek to Dick's...

Phyllis ~ I use Imax as a guide, so when it is the aerobic part of the interval I do a steady state run, for the blast I do an all out sprint and walk during recoveries. Today I did the blast only premix and it ended up being a nice HIIT session on the treadmill.

Jane ~ Hope you had a great rest day....enabler!!!! Now I have to go try on those hiking boots...;)

Cathy ~ How is your trip?

Have a good night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.