Daily check in Tues Jan 8

Morning, Phyllis! Morning others!

Today is Drill Max Double cardio for me. We made it through Monday! Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

Carla

Good Morning Glories!!

I overslept this morning...the alarm didn't go off :eek: Today is MIC }( }( }(

Phyllis ~ Have fun with MM, that is a keeper!

Carla ~ Drill Max Double Cardio .... oh my :eek: :eek:

Have a Terrific Tuesday ladies!

Good Morning Girls!

Phyllis: Have you finished that coffee and hit MM yet? }(

Tammy: MIC? YIKES! Good luck! LOL

Carla: I answered your question last night if you haven't seen it, check y'day's thread. :)

Today is cardio of choice. I'd like to run but I just can't make it happen so I'll be "forced" to pick from the plethora of cardio I have available to me at home today. LOL :p

Good morning,

Cardio day today, should be MIC, but I traded that DVD away for obvious reasons in my world, lol!
I did Kelly Step Boxing, just love this one, it goes so fast and she packs alot into an hour.

Have a great day!

I did 4DS back, chest, and shoulders today. I hope I can get to bed early tonight. Tomorrow I have an early a.m. date with Coach Sean.

Hi Everyone,

Way to go on the good workouts !
I just attempted my first workout since vacation and since I was sick. It was really awful. I picked the cardio premix from LIS , just 37 minutes long. I was sweating during the warmup!
I ended up skipping all the blasts and honestly didn't feel I got a lot out of it, just felt sweaty and dizzy. I think I was trying too much too fast or something.
I'm thinking I should just walk or do yoga for a few days before I try anything more intense.

This stomach thing really kicked my butt.

Hope everyone has a great day !

Becky

That first workout after being sick is always a stinker! Hang in there Becky. The walks and the yoga will help.
I know it took me a bit to get back on track after my hiatus, and that wasn't even due to illness.

Hi gals,

I did a hodge podge workout today, I did one exercise off of Slow and Heavy for chest (bench press), shoulders (front raises) and back (dumbell pullovers) and then switched to Muscle Max and did side lateral raises both sets for shoulders, and flys both sets for chest.

Little shorter but I think my muscles needed the favorites of different timings and speed. My cycle finally started after my binge over the weekend so hopefully my weight will drop again after I am done.

Have a great day!!:7 :)

I actually worked out today (did anybody faint?:p)

Becky inspired me this morning with what she attempted after being sick so I really had no excuse. I did LIC in its entirety. I really love that workout.

I managed to get MIC in although I am coming down with the cold that went through the fam damily x( x( x( My slanted risers arrived tonight, haven't even opened the package though.

Wendy ~ Good job w/Plyo X, I did like that one.

Carla ~ Nice workout!

Jane ~ Good job with LIC, an awesome workout. How is Dad doing?

Annette ~ Nice Mish-Mash!

Becky ~ Take it slow! You will be back where you were in no time!

Conni ~ Love your subs ;)

Phyllis ~ You may remember MM tomorrow...

Patty ~ Nice workout...enjoy Coach Sean tomorrow ;)

Good night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.