Daily Check In Tues Jan 26

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies. Its Legs & Glutes for me today. I hope to have enough time to get in the floor work to.

I get my 5 yr pin at work today. I wish it was a raise instead. But I'm grateful to have the job.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Good Morning Glories!

Yikes! I overslept :confused: Today is 40/20 and abs....better get moving.

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started and congrats on 5 years....hear ya' on the raise though ;)

Hi Ladies. I've been combating doggie drama over the last few days. Bear still has congestive heart failure and I'm trying to combat it with nutritional supplements. Tonight is a vet appt so we will see what happens. :(

40/20 for me today and I didn't have much energy as I got to bed late. Well, it's done anyway.

Have a good day.

(((((((Phyllis))))))

Bust a move Tammy...I don't know how you do those morning workouts!

Congrats on five years Carmen! I was lamenting the fact that health insurance and co-pays are increasing and our merits raises are being held until June but I have my health and I have a job so at the end of the day....no complaints from me either.

I was up late last night watching a really great film, El Alamein, so I might take a rest day today and get to bed early. Should I go for it, I'll do Shred II again. It's one hell of a way to spend twenty minutes :p

Hi everyone,

Congrats on the 5 years Carmen. I hear ya about the raise. We took pay cuts last year that we may see return by the end of this year, which will mean that we haven't had an increase in 2 years! Just trying to get by at this point..

Today was LG and I added Amy's Ab section 1. I really like LG, I wish she would still feel the fun like that now!

I'm late today.....but I did Athletic Step and SB abs (from STS) today .

Carmen- congrats on 5 years !!! No raise for DH last year or this year either ........insurance rising so fast and now they are taking away from his retirement , but like you said Connie- many people don't even have a job so we can't complain.

Phyllis, so, so sorry about your Bear. I hope you hear something good at the vet tonight.

It snowed overnight , roads were awful this morning and the wind is blowing hard today......actually it just started to snow again. yuck. I'm over this business of WINTER !!!

Have a good one,
Becky

This morning I did Gym Style chest and triceps, leaving out the push ups, the dips and bandwork and I only did one set of 2 of the tricep exercise because I was crunched for time.

I had my interview at the hospital and it was very long, I hope to know something soon, I was the last interview for this position.

Have a great day!!:D

Its 5:30 I just got home from work mentally exhausted. I did not bring enough food to keep me satisfied during the day. I'm going to take a rest day today and pick up on the schedule tomorrow. The fact that I had legs scheduled for today made that decision even easier (I hate leg workouts). :confused: I think this is the second one this month I've missed.

crap....

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.