Daily Check-in Tues Jan 2

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies....

I can literally hear a collective moan from all of you as you get up to go back to work! I had my "back-to-work" blues session yesterday!

Today is my rest day. I start the January rotation tomorrow. The Dec rotation was a very good choice for me. Just the right mix of cardio, legs, and UB. My UB usually suffers because I want to concentrate so much on my LB. I actually was able to do all the pushups on my toes from the DM warmup yesterday which astonished me! It was, however, on the 6 inch step but hey that is definitely an improvement for me.

Have a good one....

You are so right about the "back to work" thing!

Good job on those pushups, Jane!

SJP for me today. The bicep curls with the barbell are too fast for me. I had forgotten that.

Tammy, DS is finally done all his college apps! We submitted the final one yesterday!

Have agood day.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Good morning all,

Back to work blues is right. I am not looking forward to heading in to the office today, but someones' gotta do it!:)

Did SJP today, fun workout! I just love the power jigs!!

Have a good day all, gotta get back into a decent eating groove today too.:-(

Hey girls,

Yes it is back to work for me today and I am running late of course!LOL! BM2 cardio is on the rotation for today and I don't have it so I will have to sub. for it this afternoon when I get off work.

Sorry in such a hurry!!

kim

Well, my dh is off again today due to Ford's funeral and the president declaring today a holiday for Federal employees, my dh works for a government contractor so he has today off also.

I did PUB down only premix after not having done weights in probably 2 weeks or more, I should have DOMS tomorrow. I also did MIS abs and the 8 min. taebo for a dash of cardio with weighted gloves.

I am done, gotta get this extra weight off again.

Have a great day back at work everybody.:p :7

Hey Ladies.

I'm having a tough time of it. My motivation has gone down the toilet since Christmas. I've worked out 2x in the past 7 days! I was supposed to go to the gym this morning for a run and TOTALLY blew it off!x(

I am going to finally force myself to do SOMETHING now, though I have no clue what. I plan to start P90X at the end of this week so I need to get my motivation back QUICK!!!!

Have a good afternoon.:)

Hi Ladies!

SJP for me this morning...I have never done the whole thing as presented, but usually used only the premixes...it was FUN!

Jane: LOL! Getting up this morning was hard! Enjoy your rest day!

Phyllis: Congrats on the college applications! My DS#3 is as done as he is going to get...this is my 3rd time around with this and it has been the hardest! I don't think he is as motivated as the other two were.

Conni: I love those power jigs too:7

Kim: A lot of us are having that It feels like Monday, but it's really Tuesday day!

Annette: Great workout!

Wendy: I would imagine that you are not only physically exhausted, but mentally exhausted too. Give yourself time to recover, but in the meantime (((HUGS))).

Hey gals,

Just finished doing half of Powermax and I am sweating big time. My endurance is still low but I still got a good workout! I am off for a good stretch.

kim

Wendy... don't stress about it, Tammy is right, you have to be mentally drained. How's Joey doing?

Daily Check-in

Good evening! I am checking in tonight because I slept in this morning. I did Supersets this morning, which was perfect because I was tired and running late. What a fun workout! Even though I did not feel great this morning, I had fun with this one. This is the only total body weight training workout that is pure fun for me. I may do it again next week. Even in her less intense workouts, Cathe never fails to slay my biceps! Mercy!

I thought about going to the club tonight to run in the pool, but I decided to call it a day early and bless my body with more sleep tonight. I am still tired and need the rest.

Conni, I love the power jigs too! Step, Jump, & Pump is one of my favorite Cathe workouts. I am looking forward to enjoying it again as soon as my energy returns.

Wendy, do some fun workouts this week. I am praying for you.

Tammy, I cannot believe you did Step, Jump, & Pump as presented for the first time today! It is so much fun!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather: IMHO SuperSets is WAY under-rated....I think it is an excellent workout! I don't know why I never did SJP all the way through...I will probably do it more now. You're right...it is A LOT of fun! I hope you are getting your rest.

RE: Daily Check-in

Tammy, Jane and Heather:

Thanks ladies. :) Joey is doing great. You'd never know what he went through if you look at him now. I think he might be even HAPPIER then he was prior...if that's possible! LOL Truth be told, I think it's the med he is on. It's making me a bit gigglier and cuddlier.

Well, I eeked out PUB down only premix with my own ab work this afternoon. I waited until the last possible minute to work out and once the pressure was on it was finally enough motivation to do something.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.