Daily Check in Tues Jan 15

Good morning Phyllis & all who follow !

I know I need weights, but haven't picked out my workout yet.

I just was up and popped in to say GOOD MORNING !!:7

Becky

Morning! Today was HSTA and bonus burn. I can feel it already. I feel so worked out after HSTA!

Hope ya'll have a wonderful day!

Good Morning Chickees!

Not sure if it'll be some runnin' or some jumpin' (plyox) for me today but whatever the case, there will sure be some sweatin' goin' on!!!:7 }( :7 :p

Have a great day!

Good morning my fitness friends!

I'm off today and it feels good! I have been going back and forth about exercising this morning but I think I'm going to get ready and get on the road. I have lots to do today and have an appointment at 2 to have my oil changed and transmission flushed (which will take 1 1/2 to 2 hours), then a 4:15 dentist appointment. I want to have enough time this morning to get everything done that I want to.

I may exercise after I get home, if not, this is a rest day and I'll start back tomorrow.

The rotation calls for 4DS KB and BC cardio which will be a lot of fun! That may motivate me to get busy when I get home.

Jane, I love KB and BC but have never done them back to back! Sounds like a real heart pumpin' sweatfest! ENJOY! }(

Good morning everyone,

HST on the rotation today, but once again..I don't have it, so I did SJP/SB premix 7 ( 68 minutes of step and weights ). Good premix!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi again !

I ended up doing 45 min. hills on the stationary bike and bi's & tri's from MM.
Just took a BRISK (19 degrees!!) walk with my puppy in the snow too!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!:eek: :eek:

Now for some hot herbal tea and a shower !!!!

Have a great day !

Becky

Hi gals,

Today is the 2nd anniversary of my mom's death, and the 1 month anniversary of my aunt's death. Trying to keep busy so I won't dwell on it too long.

I did 2 exercises for shoulders, and chest, and 1 for back off of Slow and Heavy today and then did the dumbbell squats and plie squats off of Muscle Max for legs.

I had a goal for today but didn't make it weight wise, I now have an gyn appt. for March so my other goal will be for that day.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi All! I did GS Legs 49 minute premix this morning. Then I spent the day at the hospital with mom. Just some routine tests...all is ok. See you all tomorrow!

Hi All! Late check in for me. I've been running around like crazy today and then I got wrapped up watching the Macworld Expo 2008 keynote address :D :D :D. I'm as addicted to Apple as I am to Cathe :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyway, I did manage to fit in HSTA...good glory but I hate those high step circuit workouts...

Patti ~ Glad to hear everything is okay with your Mom.

Annette ~ (((HUGS))) to you today.

Becky ~ Nice workout today...good for you for mixing it up.

Conni ~ I like that SJB/SB premix too...

Jane ~ Hope you accomplished everything you wanted to on your day off from work.

Wendy ~ Congrats on the coaching site, I will have to check it out.

Carla ~ Good for you for getting in the bonus torture today...I skipped it ;)

Phyllis ~ I love that 4DS KB/BC Cardio only combo...lots of fun...and sweat!!!

Have a good night y'all, see ya tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.