Daily Check in tues Dec 9

pwmatt

Cathlete
Brrrr again, although not so bad as yesterday. Is it April yet?? I think I should've been a bear so I could hibernate during the cold months.

Today is cardio only form 4DS BC and KPC abs. I may throw some KB swings on there too.:)

Have a good day.

*Good Morning Glories*

Today is LowMax and the GS Triceps from yesterday (I ran out of time).

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your cardio...that one is so much fun. I totally agree with you about hibernating thru the winter, I just hate the cold weather.

Good Morning

I am off to do 4DS HIS cardio only in a minute!

Phyllis~Have fun with boot camp/kick box- I love the 4DS cardio.

Tammy~ enjoy Low Max ( and your shaky legs after wards;))

Waves to everyone else. Have a happy Tuesday!!

Good Morning Ladies.

Phyllis- I've been using my kettlebells without the dvds and I like doing rounds of 2 handed swings, clean and presses, alternating swings, snatches then TGUs - I do that for about 10 -15 m with 60-30 min breaks between and I like it.

I just have not had much time to do a 'formal' workout lately so while I find a quick break I grab my bells.

I think bears are on to something ;)

Tammy - I can't stand cold weather - it makes me so uncomfortable and I feel it everywhere in my bones that it hurts

Have a good time with Low Max

Deanie Enjoy your workout and happy Tuesday to you too :)

I'll be playing w/ my kettlebells today just doing my own thing and then visiting my doctor -- I'm feeling ill and I think I caught something again. Yesterday I could even finish my run as I started feeling sick to my stomach with intense nausea and sore throat. I'm thinking maybe strep throat as my head feels iffy too.

Anyways I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday :)

picture.php

I didn't get to the KBs. I was too sweaty and tired after 4DS.Vilma, I like your idea of 10 min segments doing your own thing. I still have to get the form correct,though.

Deanie, you sound so peppy today! What's your secret?

Tammy, you have a long session picked out.Are you doing the triceps first?

Vilma, take care of yourself. How about a day of drinking hot fluids and wrapping up in a blanket? Well, if not a day - maybe an hour?

Good Morning !

No baby yet. DD & I walked again yesterday, but so far, nothing.

I'm doing LB today. Maybe parts of B & G .
Will walk later if it's possible. It's going to be almost 60 degrees ,(heatwave!!!) but sounds like rain all day .:(

Vilma, take care of yourself ! This is a tough time of the year to be sick.
You need all the energy you can get.......to get through the holidays!!!

I need to get my KB's back out ! I've just put them aside and kind of forgotten about them!:(

Insomnia has been bothering me again. This morning I got up at 3:30. I feel like I'm dragging already!!

BB after my workout.

Becky

Good morning everyone,

Still on baby watch Becky??? Maybe today....!

Today was cardio - I did Franny's Cardio Parties hi/lo and then Coremax 1. Have a good day!

Yep, still waiting for baby.......:)

I did standing leg work from L & G and then walking lunges/firewalkers/walking lunges/firewalkers from B & G . I FELT it !:eek:

Have a great day !

Becky

Hi gals,

Crazy morning, hectic afternoon... I managed to do S&H warmup, chest (no inclines) and 2 exercises for shoulders and due to kids fighting, and the phone ringing I only got 5 min. of taebo in and then I had lost motivation after talking on the phone.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.