Daily Check in tues Dec 30

Hi Phyllis and all who follow today.

Today was cardio - I did Rob's Step Gone Wild and then the abs from BM.

My booty is still sore from Amy's Slo/Mo on Saturday!!!!

Hi all,

I did Kelly Coffey's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Weights (Chest Back and legs with abs) then did a 22 min. premix off her 30 Minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing workout. Nice workout for today.

Have a great day!!:D

Hello Ladies!

It's been really nice here just not having to get up so darned early and run out the door in less than an hour.

Kids go back to school on Monday so I'm relishing this week to do some late night reading.

Phyllis- I know you did those walking lunges so I hoped you got in a good through stretch afterwards.

Conni- I need to look into all those other workouts as I'm not familiar with those folks you mentioned; but having a sore booty tells me they worked very well.;)

Annette sounds like you enjoyed todays workout great for you!

I have KBW planned along w/ a 30 m iTread power walk using my weighted vest, I'll probably do that later on as I have to take my son and youngest daughter back to the doctor's today.

Both have chronic coughs and I'm thinking the antibiotics that were given to my lil one for her bronchitis was not strong enough as she's still coughing with moments of not being able to breathe - its happening to my son also so I am concerned.

It's scary when you see your children running to you crying with their hands over their throats trying to suck in air.

I hope you all have a great day.

picture.php

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.