Daily check in Tues Dec 11

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

High Step Challenge on tap today. }(

Becky, did you resist yoru brownies!

Phyllis

Good Morning Glories!

Today is B & G PreMix#2. I didn't get enough sleep last night...tossed and turned all night long. I could crawl back into bed and fall asleep in seconds now though x( x(.

Phyllis ~ HSC is a tough one for me. When does your son finish his first semester? My boys will all be home soon :D

Have a good days ladies!

Good Morning Ladies!

HI Phyllis and Tammy!

Yes, Phyllis.....no brownies here !:D I made them, but didn't even lick my finger !

Tammy, ugh, sorry about your lousy night. I hate those and sure can relate!!:-(

Today is Imax2 for me ! YAY!! Can't help but love it !

Have a good one !

Becky

Becky ~ Enjoy IM#2 :D

Phyllis ~ DS#2 also has his car at school temporarily, but with all the snow in Rochester I'm hoping he leaves it home until the spring.

Hi everyone,

HSC all done for the day. This one is not as bad as I always think it is going to be. Still fighting this Sinus bug but hopefully I can ease off the Sudafed today, that stuff makes me sick to my stomache..

Becky - Have fun with Imax2. Think of me during the Genie hops.

Tammy, Phyllis - I remember when I was glad my DS had his car at school, it made running back and forth soooo much easier!

Morning Folks.

Cardio of choice for me today. I'm considering a run but it really depends upon how motivated I am to work out when I get home from work. I'd have to wait until 4 to hit the gym so we'll see what happens....

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies! I'm so glad to be back. My mom has been ill and my house without running water so it has been a w/o free two weeks (blech!) So, I have no idea what w/o I will do this evening but it will be something.
I'm also excited that a Planet Fitness will be opening next month right near my home so I will be spending a lot more time with Coach Sean. I also applied for a part time gig there but I have no idea if they will hire me (and it won't hurt my feelings if they don't). I think it would be fun regardless. I hope you all have a great day!

Phyllis,

You are so right, those leg presses are too fast. I also have a lower ceiling, so I end up doing the shoulder presses on the down motion instead of the up!:eek:

Hi gals,

I did select exercises for Shoulders, Chest and back off of Slow and Heavy today. I am still losing so I am a happy camper!!:D

Have a great day!!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.