Daily Check in Tues Aug 15

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning folks. Rest day for me. I woke up with cramps. My body was telling me NO!

I plan to keep to my good eating. I did not have any horrible snacks yesterday. Although, we had spaghetti for dinner, I didn't eat any junk later. For some reason, spaghetti always leaves me yearning for more!

Enjoy your day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#1, GS C/T and if time permits....BC Abs (I LOVE the BC Core only premix).

Phyllis: I hope you feel better soon.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good Morning Phyllis, Tammy and all who show up later!

Yesterday I was doing great with the healthy eating and then we were invited out to eat at a pizza buffet!!!
Still I stuck to a salad, & 2 pieces of pizza. Not great but not total disaster either I guess.
I'll keep working on it today.

Yesterday was Viper (love it!) today is mowmax and abs (maybe bc abs now that you mentioned it Tammy; ) and maybe I'll ride the stationary bike later, but I am running on next to no sleep. Just dealing with some insomnia right now and got up for the day this morning at 2 am!! Just couldn't sleep.:-(

So, I'll do what I can......

Have a good one everybody!:D

Becky, not too bad with the pizza. It could've been much worse! What's your food plan for today? I had my usual oatmeal for BF. My lunch consists of a pkg of Green Giant frozen vegetable medley, yogurt, watermelon and an apple for my snack. Dinner - well - who knows!

I can't remember the Viper. Is that a circuit WO?

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I have Slim and Lean L/B only and a 3 mile outdoor run on tap for today. }(

Great work outs everyone...as usual!;)

Good morning new friends!! Thanks for the advice on today's workout. I am going to do some wight work with a FIRM workout and I am going to do either step blast or cardio & weights. Gametime decision there.

Becky: I think stopping at 2 pieces of pizza is awesome. Especially since you were at a buffet. Hope your sleeping gets better.

Hello to everyone!! I look forward to reading everyone posts and chatting in the mornings. I gotta get to homeschooling the kids now. I hope to be able to check back in later after I take the kids to their drama class. Bye!

Phyllis,

That's part of my problem. I usually don't have a meal plan.
So far I ate a little bit of grapenuts trailmix cereal dry and have been drinking water. I just rode the bike for 45 minutes while watching the Bravo show (tivo'ed) Workout.
Now am off to do BC abs.

The Viper is one my very favorites. It is one cardio section from C&W,+ one Imax2 interval + two or three from ME . It repeats 4 times with different exercises.
Revisit it Phyllis. It's awesome!}(

Hope you are feeling better.

Good morning everyone,

Today was PUB. I have learned to do the stability work first, then the weight work, or my arms are jello.

Have a great day!

Hi to all who follow,

This morning I woke with some DOMS from PUB. }(

I did IMAX2 1-5, step combo #4 of SJP and GSLegs floor work and stretch.I am not sure why I did my cardio that way, I just felt like it.

Conni: I like the idea of doing the stability ball work first in PUB. My problem is I have to fast forward my tape then rewind.x(
I really need to switch all my workouts to DVDs.

Becky: I hope you get some sleep.

Have a geat day!!

Elaine:)

Hey everyone! I have PUB today. I will also do some cardio, just not sure what yet. I did some running yesterday, so I will probably do some step.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Morning everyone -
Haven't checked in for the past couple days. Been busy with my company from Maine. They head out today but I got my workouts in despite their visit. NOTHING gets in the way of my workouts.

Sunday was S&H Legs and a 45 min walk. Mon was RS. Today was ME. I wanted to get in a 30 min walk, but it was pouring rain when I finished ME. The weather man says it will clear up later so I'll get my walk in then.

Eating has been ok. DH left the PB out last night and I lost it again. I think I had four big spoonfuls. I skipped supper and justified it that way, but I know it wasn't good. Maybe I should just plan on having PB as part of my daily eating plan, then it wouldn't be such a forbidden treat and maybe I'll control it better. I'm going to try that.

Phyllis - hope you feel better. Way to go on the eating!

Becky - you did great with the pizza buffet!

Hi to everyone!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey ladies,

Been away, but trying to get into exercise land again with you ladies! Have missed all of you girls!

Today I will attempt to complete C&W today. Legs might give out before then though!

I started back to exercising Friday and sort of doing my own rotation. So I'll see how that goes!

have a good day!

kim

Well, I got S/L lower body done but my run went out the window. x(

I went out and barely got through .75 miles. I think I'm getting sick...I just didn't feel good so I stopped.

I guess that's it for me today.

BLECH!;(

Good aftenoon ladies. I just finished Powerstrike Mill 1. I love that workout. Tomarrow my hamstrings will be screaming. I can't wait for the new Powerstrike workouts, as well at Cathe's. Life is good.

Hi all, in a hurry earlier didn't check in when I completed my workout. I did PS warm up, tricps(and went heavier) and cooldown then did 38 min. of the Fat Blasting (taebo) cardio with ankle weights and weighted gloves.

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

Daily Check-in

I went to the club Monday after work and jogged in the pool then did some cardio drills. I love my new pair of Ryka aqua shoes. It feels like I am walking on pillows. I can do tuck jumps and ski hops and plie jacks and air jacks in the pool without hurting my joints. Fun, fun, fun! I can even do genie hops and explosive lunges. I also wore my new pair of Speedo aqua gloves. I am amazed at how much resistance they add.

I came home last night, fixed a hemp protein smoothie, boiled some eggs, packed my meals and snacks for today, and did the stability ball abs from Kick, Punch, & Crunch. Pikes are still out of my league, but I was able to do the roll-ins the whole time Cathe was doing pikes. I like saving the ab work for the evening. I also enjoyed the second segment of Total Body Stretching.

I am excited about Cathe’s Behind the Scenes Blog. It will be fun to read updates over the next few weeks. I love sets with windows, so I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the new set.

I slept like a baby last night, woke up early this morning, and did my Bible study followed by Leaner Legs and Pyramid Upper Body (up the pyramid). I think I will do the whole pyramid next week. Cathe’s weight training workouts wipe me out completely. I took a short nap after my workout this morning instead of checking in here. I saved the abs from Leaner Legs for tonight. My abs are sore from the stability ball work last night. My legs and chest are already starting to get sore. I did the third segment of Total Body Stretching. I love this DVD!

I increased my protein intake today. I always crave it when I start adding more weight work to my rotation. Weight training makes me hungry too. Cardio suppresses my appetite. I remember why I love cardio (in addition to the fun factor)!

My goal is to be in bed by 10:00 p.m. during the week even if it is just to read a book and start winding down for the night. I need to keep reminding myself that restful sleep is just as vital as clean eating and working out. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am ready for a warm bubble bath and a restful night of sleep.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.