Daily Check in Tues Apr 22

Good Morning Gals

late start today....off to do PUB, no abs!

Phyllis~ what rotation are you doing? I'd like to work on my lower body (mostly my hips) next month.

Tammy~ loved the photos! everyone looked great!:)

Vilma~ did you get up early today?

Have a great day!
Deanie

Good Tuesday Morning Ladies and hellos to Phyllis, Tammy, Deanie & All who Follow! :D

Deanie- Yes I woke up early again 4:15 and by 4:35 I was on the treadmill with Grace talking me through it lol - itread 3/40 thanks for asking

I am soaked lol but that music I need to rev me up so early

I still have PUB to do later on but tonight my kid doesn't get off work until 9pm and thats my bedtime to get up early so I wonder how that will be for me tomorrow, but I'll worry about that when it gets here right?

Tammy I will peek in on the photos later as I have to get my kids up soon :)

Phyllis - I think we all end up eating badly but at least its recognized and can now be tackled ;) I need to look at the 4DS series again

Well off to get breakfast going for the family and ready them for the day

Good Morning !

Phyllis, I'm with you on the eating !:-(

Tammy, I love the pictures!:)

Today is ss/pp u/b 3 sets. I just got a weight bench and I can't wait to try it out !!:)
I love new workout toys!!!}( :D :7

Have a great day!
Becky

Tammy just looked at the photos everyone looks so happy and my oh my the groom's kiss on your sister wowza look at how he has his hand on her lol what a kiss O.O
Tammy you looked lovely and that dress is so pretty!

Hi everyone,

Tammy, thanks for sharing your photos, what a beautiful day, and you all looked so radiant.

Today was Tone It Up, and I am feeling it already. I am really getting into the hi rep low weight thing again, and it feels so good.

Hi gals,

I did 3 exercises each for shoulders and chest off of Slow and Heavy for my workout today.

Hope you all have a great day!!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.