Daily Check-in Tues 12-26

luvtorun

Cathlete
Back to work for me today! UGH!

I did get the 45 minute power walk in yesterday but not GS BSB. I plan on getting that done today as well as BM2 abs.

Have a good one.

Jane, I'm proud of you for getting something done. I have been an exercise sloth for 2 days. I've begun anew today with GS chest/tris and the first 2 cardio cycles of LIC. I'm trying my replacement discs this week. Has anybody else received theirs?

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Daily Check-in

It is the morning after a holiday feast. 9-1-1. I have a serious food hangover. I feel drugged. I did not handle this holiday well at all. I did not think I could do much damage in one day. I was wrong. My last workout was Saturday morning, and I really need to do something. I am not sure what yet. This is my recovery week, so I may do a Christi or Kari hi-lo workout. Back to work today too. Ugh! I hope y’all are feeling perkier and more energetic than I am.

Jane, great job.

Phyllis, I have not received my replacements yet. The originals play fine in my Sony DVD player. They freeze in my RCA DVD player.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather, my originals play fine in my Sony DVD player(5 disc) too. The also play fine on my Sylvania.

"I have a serious food hangover. I feel drugged" Me too, but it was a great holiday and I'm just going to move on!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Daily Check-in

Phyllis:

I am moving on with you! I only ate one plate of food for lunch plus dessert later in the afternoon. It was not a binge by any stretch of the imagination. I felt a little too full but not stuffed. Everything I ate was so unclean. I was bursting with energy earlier this month when my eating was clean. I do not know how I survived all those years when I was binge eating ungodly amounts of junk. I guess I did not know what it was like to feel good. My body is so accustomed to high-quality fuel now that a break from clean eating hits me hard. Happy detox!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi everyone!

Phyllis, I received my dvds Monday, and everything seems fine so far, but I don't have the time to go through all of them at once.

I am in recovery mode today, doing laundry and some cleaning, now I am going to get into workout mode and get my body in gear. Today I am doing Amy's Hi/lo Extreme, then Coremax. I want to really jumpstart after having a rare day off yesterday, much less letting the unhealthy eating issues becoming a factor. Back to work tomorrow, so this is the last of the luxury of relaxing for me. Have a great day!!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be PH and then Shiva Rea Fluid Power Yoga.

Jane: Good job on the walk yesterday, that is far more than I got in!

Phyllis: I received my replacement DVDs last week. My originals worked fine, the new ones seem to freeze....go figure!

Heather: We are all in this together....today is a new day!

Conni: LaundryMax for me today too...and LOTS of it!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi all and a belated Merry Christmas!!

I did a 53 min. premix off of KPC this morning to try and work off Christmas goodies that I still have around the house.

Hope you all had a good one. I got a new digital camera from my dh.:7

Hello everybody.... I am so glad that 45 min brisk walk was on the rotation for this week and I could plug it in yesterday. I needed it bad.. if I'd had to run, it wouldn't have been pretty! UGH!

I am feeling almost back to normal today. No problem staying away from the "hard stuff";) , I had enough food of the unclear variety to last me for a couple of months! Ohhh but it was good going down:p

I just finished GS BSB and BM2 abs... I start week #4 of the Dec rotation tomorrow.

I received my DVD's on Friday but haven't tried out any of them except for BM2 abs tonight. Saturday and Monday's workouts didn't include the new ones.

All the old DVD's played fine in my RCA DVD player. I didn't have any problems except for the "cards" that tell you what is coming up, sometimes there would be a "shadow" of another card other than the one that was up there. Nothing major, no freezing.

I just got a Sony 5-disc player, so will be trying them out on a different player. I put the RCA in another room.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.