Daily Check -in Tues 11-7

Good Morning.

Congrats on week 1 done Jane! Enjoy your rest day!

I have no idea what's on tap for today. It's a cardio day but I left it wide open. I'll choose after work.

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

PlyoX for me today.

Jane: Contrats on finishing a tough week...enjoy your well earned rest.

Tig: Let us know what you choose.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi Guys!

I'm STILL not working out (turning into a blob with no muscle tone:( ) but it's just been one thing after another !

I finally started feeling better and my back/hip acted up again.
It's been 4 weeks this time and first it was painful to even sit and then I was hunched over walking....now I'm doing better but am still limited in what I can do.....no exercise, no lifting anything, still have some pain, so I've made the decision to see a Chiropractor !
I'll let you know what he says.

This morning I woke up sick....I guess DH shared. He's been sick for a week ! I know everyone seems to be sick around here right now, but I am so sick of being sick!!! I miss exercise (it's been going on 2 MONTHS NOW!!!) Just a nice long power walk sounds like heaven right now !

Anyway, sorry for complaining....I am going to go to the chiropractor and hope that whatever is going on can be fixed with physical therapy or "adjusting" and I can be back here full force soon!

Miss you guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the new workouts! It sure sounds like you are!!!:7

Becky, you go right ahead and complain all you want, this is the perfect place for it. We all commiserate with you! I hope you feel better soon, but try not to get too frustrated. You need your health first and foremost, the workouts aren't going anywhere.

Today was BM 2 premix Cardio and Weights. 70 minutes long and really effective! I really liked doing this one after doing B & G yesterday. So, for those of you who cannot do 90 minutes every day, this is a great alternative with BM 2!

My Amy DVDs come today, I can't wait!!! Real hi/lo tomorrow!

I decided to take it easy today. I just did the step combos from BM2 and I lowered my step height as well. I still managed to work up a good sweat though!}( I have been pushin' HARD the past few days and my body is yellin' at me so I really needed to cut it a break today. :)

HI all,

I am soo sore from doing weights yesterday after not having done them for 2 weeks. UGH!!!

I did Cardio Camp in its entirety today.

Hope you all have a great day!!:)

Good morning ladies,
I did LIC today and I really enjoy that workout. It really has a fun factor for me. I am going to try to fit in a little extra cardio sometime today as well. I just got back from a massage and I am feeling goooooood. Have a great day ladies!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.