Daily Check-In Thursday, September 20

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be iTread 13/30 plus the stability ball section from PLB.

Have a good day, I'll check back later :D

Morning Tammy and all that follow...

Today is a 40 minute run and SM#2 (I didn't do SM#1 last week). I really need a thorough stretch so I'll do my best to get that in. Will probably be using CC#3.

Happy Friday Eve to All !!!:7

Drillmax for me today and I just realized I have NEVER done it before !!!!!:eek: I'm scared!:eek: :eek:

I need a stretch too Jane, so time permitting, I'm going to add on an extra long stretch !!

It's been a crazy week & I just cannot WAIT until the weekend !!!!}(

Becky

Today is VetMax as I need to take my fuzzy faced four legged friend to the vet for her rabies vaccination. So far I've missed two workouts this week...I have had so many errands to run and problems to fix that even if I had the time I lacked the energy. I need to go spend some money on some workouts to re-inspire me. LOL!

Good Morning.

Well, I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I was too sore to do anything. It just zapped the energy right out of me!x(

Today I plan on hitting the gym for Itread Intervals and will do some ab work at some point as well.

Have a great day ladies!:)

I'm back !

I ended up doing the Cardio & all upper body premix of DrillMax. I just figured that would be a good introduction for my first time and it was !
I liked it ! My clothes are WET !!}(

I think it's good I made it through considering this week has been so crazy and I've been dealing with insomnia. This morning I got up at 4am. :(

But DM was definitely a good energizer !!!

Does anyone reccommend any of the other premixes ??

Off to the shower !!!

Have a good one .:D

Becky

Good Morning Ladies

Today I may not get anything much done as I have appointments and errands to run and do today. Mainly I need to get us a new toilet tank as ours has a crack grrrrr plus I have a crew coming over to add a nice concrete border around my landscaping.

DrillMax I can say is not one I am found of.

If I get back home at a decent time I'll be doing either CC #2 or Imax2 lol

Have a wonderful day Ladies!

Hi everyone,

As Vilma knows, don't get me started on DM..}(

Today was CK, but I subbed Amy's Kickbox extreme mix ( 53 minutes), and core and stretch from KPC. I highly recommend Amy's Kickbox premixes. Really good and believe me, she doesn't let you slack off on any of the interval sections even though you are doing a shorter version, Whew!!!!

Have a good day everyone, I am going to speak at a symposium today with my DH regarding MS pain management. I am looking forward to seeing DH's doctor, who is chairing the event. He is a hoot, and will be extremely out of his element away from his hospital. A sweet man though, who means the world to us.

Connie , Good luck tonight ! I could NOT speak in front of an audience. I really admire you for being able to do that !!!

Phyllis....I liked the premix I did, but haven't done the entire workout. I will say that the pushups were UNDOABLE for me ! DIVEBOMBERS??!! and that I wasn't sure WHY we were doing pushups and tricep dips on the ball. Probably the thinking there was for balance and stability training but it seemed too dangerous to me. I did it with the ball up against the wall !!!:eek:

Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised. I did not think DM would be a favorite when I ordered, and it's not but I liked it better than I thought I would and will keep it and use it occasionally.
I LOVE LIC and Bodymax2!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them !!!:7 :7

Becky

CC #3 and SM #2 is done.

Becky... glad you like the DM premix. While I don't love DM, I think it's a good workout. I like it alright except for that SB cardio... something about it I just don't like.

Good evening all!

iTread 13/30 and PLB stability ball section done :D

Jane ~ I use one of those small weighted balls for that DM section as my stability ball kept hitting the ceiling...I like that section much better now :D

Becky ~ Awesome workout!

Conni ~ Good luck and how nice to find a wonderful doctor that you can trust.

Vilma ~ Hope your leaks get fixed pronto!

Wendy ~ I've got to check out some new iTreads...I'm in an iTread rut :(

Patti ~ Thanks for the email, it made my day :D You're going to have to do ALL of IM#3 to make up for your days off ;)

Phyllis ~ MIS :D an oldie but a goodie :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.