Daily Check-In Thursday, November 29th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories and Happy Friday Eve :D

I'll be doing a workout, just don't know which one ;)

Wendy ~ Thanks for the side-stitch info.

Conni ~ Thanks for commiserating with me...I'll keep plugging along and try to mix it up more.

Have a good day ladies...I'll check back later.

Phyllis ~ Yes I did get my new wheels back...they couldn't find anything wrong with it x( Better safe than sorry, right? Enjoy LIS :D

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy...

Oh Tammy, I know exactly where you are, however, it seems even in the worse of slumps, you always power through and do SOMETHING. I wish I was more like you!! When I go into a slump, I fall right to the bottom, no exercise, eating like crap... I just started back AGAIN yesterday after a week of no exercise. Thanksgiving, painting, etc. all have me derailed!! Oh oh I know!! Everybody come to my house and we'll have a painting and flooring party!!

Hello to everyone else!!

I did HIS/chest/back and added on B&G SB Abs yesterday. Today is a rest day on the rotation and while that is the LAST THING I need right now, life is getting in the way again. I have a dept meeting 2:30 to 3:30 and then have errands to run while I'm up there. My light fixture I bought for my bathroom had a broken globe and end-piece and of course that didn't get put up yesterday. I have to take that back.

I'm going to try to not be so overwhelmed but unfortunately with my OCD personality, this is almost impossible.

Have a good one everyone, the weekend is almost here!

Jane ~ You are such a sweetie! I would love to come to your house for a painting/flooring party, although I doubt we would all get too much painting done. I hope you survive your busy day.

I have to say that y'all are the best...when one of us is down the troops band together to lift her back up again. We may be a small group, but y'all ROCK :D :D :D

I gotta get to work....later taters!

Other than discussing fattening food, isn't that why we are here? To motivate and kick each other in the booty?}(

Anyways, I can't wait to hear what you did today Tammy..;)

Today was TNS with Seasun. I haven't done that one for awhile and it was kind of easy. Go figure!

Anyone else anxious for the December rotation?

Hi Girls!

I'm late today. Haven't exercised either!:(
I'm right there with you Tammy & Jane.

Tomorrow my parents leave for a winter in Florida, so we went out to breakfast this morning. It was fun, I ate healthy (big bowl of oatmeal and pecans) and I'm glad I went.
Unfortunately , that had to be in place of my workout.
I do have a few free hours right now but have no desire to get into gym clothes now that I've showered, hair done & dressed for the day. It would have to be a quick workout and then reshower and change again.......I have stuff I have to do this afternoon and evening, so if I don't do it now, it's not getting done.
I think if I weren't already in a slump, I'd just do it anyway, but I'm not going to today, so it's an official rest day (AGAIN).

Somebody come to my house if I have an excuse tomorrow !!!!:eek:

Have a good one.
Love you guys and the fantastic support everyone gives everyone else!:7
Thanks for always being here !

Becky

Hi gals,

I did 30 min. of taebo with weighted gloves on then did 2 exercises each off of Slow and Heavy for shoulders, biceps and triceps. My weight is coming back down since Thanksgiving messes me up. So I am happy with that. Getting in the cardio this week may be just what my system needed to get me losing again.

I am picking up an extra shift at work today so I have to go to work at 2:30 but at least I get off 30 min. earlier that I normally do on the weekends. I will get off at 11.

Have a great day!!!!:7 :D :) :)

Good Afternoon Folks!

I did Itread 9/60 this morning. I managed 6 miles in 59:28!!!! That is a totally awesome time for me! I am soooo stoked!!!!!

Anyone care to join me in doing the happy dance? It's a GREAT calorie burner! :p :7

Great workouts ladies!

See you tomorrow...if I can move! LOL

Well...another frustrating workout x( I started with iTread #23 TagTeam:

>>Speed with Strength: This describes the iTRAIN Tag team of the day: Grace and Nick, what a duo!! The intensity of this dynamic duo will take your body to the limits, but not without a lot of fun. This 35 minute run will consist of the following: Warm Up: 5 min Fast Run: 5 min Heavy Hill: 5 min Fast Run: 5 min Medium Hill: 5 min Fast Run: 5 min Easy Hill: 5 min and then ending up with sprints through the finish line. <<

...but again the side stitch plagued me as soon as I got on the treadmill x( I ran thru it but it really affected my running speed x( I'm beginning to think I've got a gallstone x(

I followed that up with a cardio/endurance kettlebell workout from Andrea DuCane's KettleBell Goddess workout.

Wendy ~ I'm doing the happy dance with you :D Great run!

Annette ~ Glad the scale is cooperating with you.

Becky ~ I'm coming to your house tomorrow ;)

Conni ~ Isn't it great to conquer a workout? Keep up the good work. I may have to come to your house and start training with you...well as soon as I finish painting Jane's house ;)

Jane ~ Did you get a workout in?

Phyllis ~ How was LIS?

Have a good night ladies....

Evening all...

Tammy - I didn't get in a workout. I didn't get home from meeting/errands, etc.. until 6:30 and just finished eating supper at 7. Today was a rest day on the rotation (although I definitely didn't need another rest day!) but that made it easier.

I found this article about side stitches. I remember reading somewhere about it having to do with the liver and that is true in that it is attached to the diaphragm....

http://www.makeithappen.com/wis/readings/sidest.html

Jane ~ Thanks for the link and I did try all those suggestions about breathing left footed etc., etc., etc...still had the stitch. Oh well...tomorrow is another day ;) See ya in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.