Daily Check-In Thursday, May 8th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I've got MM on tap for this morning.....I can't wait for this week to end...

Becky ~ If my sleeping habits don't improve I'll give Tylenol PM a try.

Vilma ~ VA-VA-VA-VOOM!!! Your DD is absolutely breathtaking. I loved that dress and the color on her was fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

Have a good day ladies!

Good Morning Gals

Off to do HIIT on the treadmill today! Short and sweet.

Tammy~ Enjoy MM. I love the plie squat work with the dumbells in there.

Have a great day:)
Deanie

eta: Vilma~ Just saw your DDs prom pictures-- She is gorgeous!! and I love her dress!

Good Thursday morning Hellos going out to Tammy , Deanie and all who follow! :)

Just finished itread 13 30 all sprints whew! Now I just need to do GS CT when I get back from dropping the kiddos off at school.

Tammy and Deanie:
lol Thanks for the compliments on my dd. She did look fabulous that day and all her friends were shocked when they saw her because my dd is a very modest girl.

She always has her hair in two long braids or tucked away in a bun, plus she dresses always in polo shirts with the buttons closed and wears no make up so this was a transformation for her and she had everyone gaping with mouths open .

I guess you guys didn't see the other picture I posted last night I thought I posted on this thread but it was the other check in thread I post in for Cathe's May rotation. lmbo It was of myself because Annette had mention if she looked like me or something to that fact.

Anyhows this is me:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/PRMami/Personal/mami2.jpg

Have an Terrific Thursday Ladies :7

Vilma~ you are beautiful!!! You don't even look old enough to have a DD going to the prom! LOL :)

Deanie

Good Morning Everyone!

Tammy, it took me 2 YEARS before I started taking it ! But I did go through the Lunestas, Ambien's and ones like that a couple years ago. After a few weeks, they stopped working for me.
This is working for now, and I'm enjoying some good, solid sleep for a change. But am not looking forward to stopping....because I'm afraid I'll just go back to the insomnia .:-(

Vilma, your daughter is beautiful. I love the dress, especially the color ! You are stunning.....no wonder your daughter looks like she does, she takes after her gorgeous mom !:eek: Wow !

Does anyone know what's on the premix Mix and Max from Cardio Fusion?
It's on today's rotation. and I'm thinking since I just did a premix off of CF, I might sub for something else.
Is it a cardio and weight's type workout ??

It's raining here and we're in for it pretty much straight through the weekend.:-(
Good for the grass and flowers, but not so good for the mood.:*

Anyway, TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!!!!:7

Becky

Hi everyone,

Vilma, you and your DD are absolutely beautiful. That dress looked fabulous and she looked so nice. She and her boyfriend make a cute couple!!

Today was Amys' In the Ring and core work from 4DS KB.

Have a great day!

Good Morning ladies!

This is my last check in for awhile. I'm drinking my java and preparing for IMAX 2. I have a TON of stuff to do today. We are leaving for the airport at 4:30 tomorrow morn! I'll attempt to check in occasionally via internet cafes. I'll be missing you gals. :(

Tammy, you seem fairly flustered about the sleep thing. I hope Tylenol works. I didn't sleep well last night either :(

Deanie, I'm with you. I like plie squats, period! I just feel more comfortable with my feet turned out.
Ah, Vilma, your DD comes by her beauty naturally! What a lovely picture of you!

Becky, sorry, I don't know what's on that premix.

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I'm back .

I subbed with itrread 30 minute walk (hills and speed) , and BM2 Upperbody.

Phyllis, Have a wonderful time ! I hope you take lot's of pictures that you can share, so we can all feel like we were there with you .:p :D Be safe & enjoy every minute!!

Becky

Back to say I completed day 4 of Cathe's May rotation.

Its been a long time since I've done the GS workouts and today was GS CT.

Gee wiz at all those push ups! Lordy I did them all but with modifications towards the middle and end.

My shoulders and my wrists start nagging at me after a bit.

Thanks all for the lovely compliments on the photos I posted.

[font color=orange] Deanie: [/font]

You are too sweet, many times folks have thought my dd and I are sisters and I still get carded even as I have my 41st birthday looming close by. I had her when I was 23, I was a young bride at 21 ;).

[font color=orange] Becky: [/font]

I haven't used any of Cathe's cardio workouts since I started running on my TM again. Well besides KPC.

So which rotation are you doing?

It's raining here also, we need it though as the area was in a horrid drought last year and finally the state has lifted restrictions.

I need to replace a bunch of bushes since they didn't survive the summer :(

My dad's remembrance tree also died during the drought so I need to replace it with a new willow tree.

[font color=orange] Conni: [/font]

Thanks and her bf is a good kid. He's really sweet and already went to bootcamp at age 17 since he is in the National Guard so he's all yes M'am no M'am... very respectful. I like that :).

What is In the Ring?

[font color=orange] Phyllis: [/font]

Have a great trip and drink plenty of water while your flying!

I'm sure you'll have an outstanding trip report to post to us all when you get back :7

You'll be missed while your away walking around in Europe.
What countries will you be visiting?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.