Daily Check In, Thursday Jan. 12

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Siobhan - I hope you are feeling better, it sounds like you are getting the rest you need. As for Tammy, maybe she is just lying low for awhile...:(

Carmen - I love that show!!! Check out "Defying Gravity with Idina Menzel on Youtube. Makes me crazy!

Annette - Go for 4! Go for 4! Go for 4!!!!

Today was a rest day - I did TF Hiit25, 100 crunches and Yoga Relax premix 2.

I did 4, I did 4... whoo hoo.. though this might be it for the week, tomorrow I am taking off and my dh is off and it is our 22nd anniversary so we might do something plus I find it hard to workout when he is off.

But today I did a hodge podge of lower body work, I did the PLB floorwork, then did Jeannette Jenkin's Sexy Arms, Abs and Legs floorwork with abs, and then a 25 min. kickboxing workout off of Exercise TV with Jill Coleman again. I used my weighted gloves this time for more intensity. Not bad again for a shorter workout.:D

I am happy for the 4 workouts and managing cardio every day with upper and lower body work, worked in also.:cool:

Thanks for cheering me on.;)

Good afternoon everyone,

No workout again today. I was just too tired this morning but I am on the mend. My eldest is not well now. yikes.

I will be right back at it tomorrow.

Annette - congrats! So happy for you that you are so happy! I love it too when I achieve a workout goal of consecutive days.

Conni - your rest days are tough ha ha!

have a good evg everyone.

Hi ladies - today was cardio. I did BM2 Cardio Blast premix. Turkey burgers for dinner.

Great workouts ladies.

Good night.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.