Daily Check In Thursday Dec. 29

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies - I'm not as sore as I thought I would be this morning! Today is cardio. I'm going to order the Kelly Cofee Stepboxing from total fitness dvds. Do either of you have it? Let me know what you think of it. Looks like a great cardio workout.

Last day at the office this year.....No boss until Jan 9th!!! Thank you Lord!

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

I don't have that one ( yet), let us know what you think. I have the rest of her stepboxing workouts and I really like them.

Today was BM 2 ( which I am not overly fond of), so I subbed Bob Harper's Cardio Challenge and I added 100 crunches. I was sweatin'!!!!!

Carmen - congrats on the freedom!!!!

Hi Ladies,

This morning I did 30 minutes to fitness KCM Muscle Definition - Workout 1. It was good. Then i did a short meditation from blissology and loved it.

Conni - you didn't get my note. I'll have to email you.

Carmen - I tried KCM stepboxing once but couldn't get the steps. I am not co-ordinated. I know you do 4DS LIS/HIS but I cannot get those steps down at all so you should be ok. Glad you've got some freedom!

Have a great day.

My cardio today was TJ Cardio Party #2. at the end I did four turkish get ups on each side for a total of eight. I think that's my limit on those. they are challenging.

off to dinner with my hubby..

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.