Daily Check-in for Thursday, April 27, 2006

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Welcome to our new home! I love this forum. Thank you, Shelley, for suggesting it. Thank you, Cathe and Chris, for setting this up for us. :)

I was very tired after a stressful day at work. I called a friend after work then fell asleep on the living room floor. I was more exhausted than I realized. I woke up around 11:30 p.m., read the forums, and did the second segment of Total Body Stretching. My meals and snacks are packed for today, and I am steaming some lima beans now. Yes, in the middle of the night! I did not eat dinner, I am hungry, and I will need something more substantial than fruit to get me through Boot Camp. I usually do my morning workouts before I eat, but I generally need to eat something if it has been more than 12 hours since my last meal. Hopefully, I can get back to sleep now before I take on Boot Camp so I do not get so tired today.

Have a blessed day, and train hard! You are in training for life! :7

Annette, I am so sorry that you are still struggling. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Sandra, congratulations on your new home!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

On tap for today - Circuit training class at work, and Mindy's Kickbutt Bootcamp. My first time for the Mindy workout - I'm excited 'cause I'll be able to borrow a lot from it for my classes!

Plus, the chin-ups I did NOT do yesterday, and some push-ups.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Good morning Heather and honeybunch..... Back to work for me today after two weeks off work and a trip abroad. I hope I remember how to do my job! LOL.... Thank goodness I only have to work two days this week.

I did well getting back to working out yesterday, Becky gave me that push I needed (thanks Becky!!). I did IMAX2 (1-5), PLB minus the floor work, and All Step Abs.

Today will be a steady state cardio day and if this rain will stop, I need to pushmow my yard. If you remember from last year, there is at least an acre out there of yard!! I also need to do GS bi's and a stretch.

Hope everyone has a great day. I am glad to be back to my routine.

Good Morning everyone!

I like this new look!! :)

Jane, we helped eachother yesterday! It was late into the afternoon when I remembered it was SUPPOSED to be a core day for me and I hadn't done it. Jane told me to GET BUSY and I did! I'm sure I would have put it off until today if she hadn't.....so thanks Jane!:D

Yesterday was StepBlast, CTX Tri & Chest and AbRipperX .
Today will be Biceps & Shoulders from CTX and probably a long walk. I'm having issues with the hip muscles again (reaccuring injury of sorts), so I'm easing off a bit, no kickboxing or step for a few days.

Happy workouts all !

Good Morning Friends in Fitness!

Tracy Butts and Guts is the Sept. 05' rotation and it does work wonders.

Good luck with the Bootcamps Heather and Honeybunch!

Yes I remember your yard Jane! That's a hec of a workout in itself! Glad you're back on track!

Hope your hip feels better soon Becky!

Have a good workout Judy!

Enjoy your rest day Phyllis!

Today I have KPC and decided to do it this evening so I wouldn't have to rush. I never did the whole thing I only had the Fittv version up till now. So it's off to the Beyond and KPC tonight. Off tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a walk in too if it's nice.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good morning!

I just finished LowMax, but I need to add on some abs today.

I am either going to start Butts & guts on Monday, or see what Cathe has to offer for the May rotation.

sorry this is so brief, but the kiddos are up and wanting breakfast!

Tracy

Hi ladies!

Today I am going to try some leg work. I'll definitely do the GS Legs floor segment. I'm going to try the standing weights segment, but if my shin protests, I'll just skip it and maybe replace it with the KM leg drills.

Good morning ladies

Great new forum for the check-ins!!

Heather, I would think food might help you thru BC as that is one fast tough workout!

honeybunch...how many chin-ups are you doing these days!..:)

Jane..I bet is feels good to be back on track. You are doing great! Hope the rain stops for you.

Good workout Becky...hope your hip feels better soon.

Judy...enjoy CTX those are good workouts! I read in the running thread yesterday about the accident you saw...how scary...

Phyllis...enjoy your restful day

I think you will really like the full version of KPC Kali...have fun!

Tracy...Lowmax is a leg burner but a very fun workout

Shannon...sorry about the shin. Hope that pain leaves soon

I a doing PLB standing and a 6 mile run. Then this afternoon after some weed pulling I'll be doing some Yoga

Have a great day..:)

Good morning everyone,

I found my way over here, what a miracle!:)

Today I did Gay's new CIA step and abs workout. Very good, nice intensity with some good power sections, not much TIFTing, and nice choreography without frying my brain. 75 minutes and the time went fast.

Have a great day, Friday is just around the corner!

Hi all. I'm sorry I haven't had time to read all of above thoroughly and comment, but we are super busy here at work today. I did IMAX last night and was very excited to complete it on an 8 inch bench. Today is full of after work chores, but I hope to fit GS chest and tris in and hopefully some ab work. Have a marvelous day.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is a rest day for me...every single muscle in my body is aching. I'm going to call my chiropractor to see if he can see me ASAP.

Carole: PLB + a 6 mile run + weed pulling....great total body workout today!

Shannon: I hope your shin feels better soon.

Tracy: LowMax is quite the leg burner!

Kali: Enjoy KPC...that is my favorite kickbox.

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day.

Judy: CTX is such a great series....I use it so much!

Becky: I hope your hip feels better soon.

Jane: Welcome back to working out. I hope your first day back at work isn't so bad.

Honeybunch: Great workout planned.

Heather: Continue the great work.

Annette: Continued thoughts and prayers for all that you have been through and are going through.

Sandra: Hi! Congrats on the house and I hope the move goes smoothly.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi everyone!

I'm sooo glad there is this new forum as I don't have tons of time to come in here and search for the threads great idea!

Today is rainy and cloudy, it's TOM for me and as much as I want to crawl into my bed with a heating pad I am going to force myself to do LoMax again but the premixes that divides the intervals. I have not been very consistant with my workouts this week as I missed yesterday's and Monday's x( but I will power up with advil and coffee and do this !

I need my sunshine

my first check in!!!

today is beautiful outside here, so i'm in a good, energetic mood :)

on schedule is S&H bi's and tri's and the tough core premix on core max.

i have to get me one of those glitter siggys :D

~*~ jenn ~*~

Good Morning!
What a wonderfrul day here in california. It is sunny and bright and is going to be 81 today. Yipee!!!!! I am doing GS sh,ba,bi today. I love that workout and I need a break from cardio today. I love having this check-in in a seperate place,it was a lot easier to find. Have a great day folks:)

Susan

Wow, nice new check in area!!! Thanks for getting the ball rolling Shelley!
Today was GS Legs followed by a 30 minute run. Tomorrow is my rest day and my legs are going to thank me BIG TIME!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Good morning everyone,

Today is KPC plus the abs and biceps I didn't complete yesterday. I didn't start my workout last night until almost 11pm. By the time I finished the warmup and shoulders of S&H Legs & Shoulders, and the triceps of S&H Triceps & Biceps, I felt I could barely keep my eyes open. I checked the time, and it was 5 after midnight! So, I decided it would be fine to add biceps and abs to today's workout since tomorrow is also a cardio day.

Tammy, I hope you feel better soon!

Tracy, I was planning on trying the Butts and Gutts rotation after I complete the March strength rotation which I just started this past Monday, but if you're starting it Monday, I'd be happy to join you if you're looking for a partner.

Robin, isn't it great! I completed IMAX 1 on the 8inch step for the first time just this past Tuesday. It felt so good!

Carole, I need to do some yardwork too, but first I need to get caught up inside again. :)

Have a great day everyone!
Pamela

Well, I didn't expect to "move" this soon, LOL! I love the new forum!

Today I did IMAX Extreme. I did NOT feel like doing an 80 minute cardio session today, but I'm glad I did. I feel really, really good now.

Heather - you must have been exhausted. I'm glad you got some extra rest in. Thank you for the congrats on the new house.

Jane - I hear you about the comfort of a routine. I thrive on structure, too. I remember your lawn-cutting sagas from last year. Looks like you've got your cardio lined up for the season :)

Becky - I hope your hip feels better soon. Good idea to address it now, before it really becomes an issue.

Kali - Have fun with the full KPC! It's such a terrific workout! Tomorrow I'm going to do one of the premixes: KPC combos circuited with the leg presses from LG. You won't regret having the DVD!

Tracy - LowMax! Fun fun!

Carole - do you grow some vegetables between those weeds? I tried a recipe from VP last night: anasazi chili with quinoa. Yum yum!!!

Conni - I'm surprised you like Christi Taylor so much, as she TIFTs so much?

Robin - great job!

Tammy - ooooh, I hope the chiro can see you quickly. Thanks for the congrats!

Vilma - you're a trooper! I hope your workout goes okay.

Jenn - welcome to the check in!! Are the Coremax premixes also 20 minutes in length?

Katie - yowzer!!

Pamela - congrats to you too for doing IMAX on the 8" step! That's a toughie!

Hello to the rest of the crew. You're all working up a storm. Love it!

Have a great day!
Sandra

Well, I found you!! LOL!!

No workout today, took oldest ds to the doctors' this morning for what I thought was a 9 o'clock appointment but it turned out he was a work in and they didn't get us back until 10 then he had both big toenails half removed which means we didn't get out of there til almost noon. The other 2 did really well considering they had to wait in the waiting room for 3 hours. We then had to go and get sandals for him so he can wear shoes, and then we went to Home Depot to pick out carpet for the 2nd bedroom and then out to lunch, then to the bank and here we are 6 hours later and we are HOME!!! YEAH!!!

So needless to say no workout for me.

Also my other stressor is that my bil tried to really overdo it after just finishing up chemo for non Hodkins Lymphoma when he was supposed to take it easy for 4 months. He had an emergency PET scan and just got the results today and he is still in the CLEAR and CANCER FREE!!! Praise God for that one.

Continued prayers are coveted and appreciated. Thanks
:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.