Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Daily Check In, Thursday April 19

This is a discussion on Daily Check In, Thursday April 19 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Good morning ladies, Today was hiit day - I was excited because I got to try my new TF Low ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Cathlete

Default Daily Check In, Thursday April 19

Good morning ladies,

Today was hiit day - I was excited because I got to try my new TF Low Impact Hiit 20. I really liked it, and Chalene really showed you how to dig deep and get alot out of the workout. I also did Jillians 6 wk ab workout section one.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Cathlete
CeciFifi's Profile Fields

Hi Conni,

This morning I tried out Amy Dixon's Give me 10 - I complete half of it but will be returning it. It's not for me. Her breathless body is a keeper.

Next I moved onto 30 minutes of Jessica Smith's 10 pounds down Tune up - cardio weights. That was tough but good.

You love Turbo Fire workouts now don't you, conni. I just can't get into trying to figure out those moves.

Have great workouts and a great day everyone.
s.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Cathlete

Red face

Hi all, had an all day sub job yesterday and I have the same teacher all day sub job for tomorrow. I was estactically (sp?) happy this morning that the scale actually read a 2 pound weight loss which means I have lost 4 pounds on the supplements and a total of about 7 pounds from my high so I am pumped.

I did a walking workout off of Fitness Tv today for a light cardio.. it was waaaay more than just walking (supposed to be equivalent to 2 miles), and actually a pretty good workout.

So anyway I am happy and I hope it continues in the right direction. I also got my protein powder yesterday from the lady I ordered it from so I can have my protein smoothie again.

Have a great day!!

Annette
Old 04-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Cathlete
Carmen829's Profile Fields

Hi ladies soooo late checking in. I called in to work and got so much accomplished today except a workout Ah well tomorrow is another day.

I found a great dress for my son's september wedding on sale at Macy's. I'm rocking a new look with my grey hairs too. I attached two pics below.

Annette - congrats on the progress!! Great workouts ladies.

Good night

Carmen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg courtney pic 1.jpg (93.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg courtney pic 2.jpg (92.9 KB, 4 views)