Daily Check In, Thursday April 19

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today was hiit day - I was excited because I got to try my new TF Low Impact Hiit 20. I really liked it, and Chalene really showed you how to dig deep and get alot out of the workout. I also did Jillians 6 wk ab workout section one.

Hi Conni,

This morning I tried out Amy Dixon's Give me 10 - I complete half of it but will be returning it. It's not for me. Her breathless body is a keeper.

Next I moved onto 30 minutes of Jessica Smith's 10 pounds down Tune up - cardio weights. That was tough but good.

You love Turbo Fire workouts now don't you, conni. I just can't get into trying to figure out those moves.

Have great workouts and a great day everyone.
s.

Hi all, had an all day sub job yesterday and I have the same teacher all day sub job for tomorrow. I was estactically (sp?) happy this morning that the scale actually read a 2 pound weight loss which means I have lost 4 pounds on the supplements and a total of about 7 pounds from my high so I am pumped.:D

I did a walking workout off of Fitness Tv today for a light cardio.. it was waaaay more than just walking (supposed to be equivalent to 2 miles), and actually a pretty good workout.:D

So anyway I am happy and I hope it continues in the right direction. I also got my protein powder yesterday from the lady I ordered it from so I can have my protein smoothie again.:cool:

Have a great day!!:D

Hi ladies soooo late checking in. I called in to work and got so much accomplished today except a workout :( Ah well tomorrow is another day.

I found a great dress for my son's september wedding on sale at Macy's. I'm rocking a new look with my grey hairs too. I attached two pics below.

Annette - congrats on the progress!! Great workouts ladies.

Good night

Carmen.

Attachments

• courtney pic 1.jpg
    courtney pic 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 7
  • courtney pic 2.jpg
    courtney pic 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 4

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.