Daily Check-In Thursday 8/5

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Back to the treadmill for me this morning...40 min sprint intervals.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!! I can't wait for this week to be over.

Good Morning !

Tammy, I KNOW ! This week has been draaaaaaagggging !! So glad to see it come to an end !!!

I'm thinking TM too. I'll start a rotation next week so I'm just winging it until then.
Yesterday was Pyramid ub upper only & spin.

Good morning - Happy Thursday. I feel this week has flown by!! I cant believe tomorrow is already Friday.

I didnt work out last night. Too tired. Today I'll give GS back, shoulders, etc. a try. I'm attending a leadership conference all day today and tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday, DS and I went to the Bridgestone Invitational in Akron. We got to rub elbows with some great golfers- Anthony Kim, Padraig Harrington, Phil Mickelson, just to name a few. Great way to spend the day!

Carmen - I just love that baby, and her name! She is sooo beautiful. Congrats!

Becky - I am thrilled you are digging TF! Don't you love the class atmosphere?? That is really a huge thing for me, I have found, and it is just sooo much fun!!

Yesterday I did ASC 3 and weighted core, today was TJ Lower Body Jam, then TF Core 20 and Stretch 10.

Happy TGIF eve!

Hi all,

Well, my shoulder and neck pain is back, just a day after restarting my workouts, UGH!! I don't know what to do. I did Gym Style Back (selected work), shoulders and biceps for my workout today and I did abs off of MIS.

I am sooo bummed about my shoulder and my weight is going up some too... I don't know what to think right now. Can't turn my head or look up without being in pain, sleeping is tough too. I have been taking my muscle relaxants again but I think that works against me in all my other muscles, stomach muscles are weak and what not.

Pray the pain goes away I really really do NOT want to go to the doctor, thanks.:)

Didnt work out tonight. The conference ends late and by the time I get home, fix dinner, blah, blah, blah.. Probably wont tomorrow either. I'll have to hit it hard on Saturday.

I did the pre-order. I havent ordered anything Cathe since 4DS. I'm looking forward to the new ones.

My son and I will Skype tonight.....I get to see the new baby!!!

Hope you all had a great day. Good night.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.