Daily Check-In Thursday, 8/14

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I so wanted to roll over this morning, but here I am! Today will be 4DS Kickbox.

HAve a great day ladies!!!

Good morning Tam! Good for you - fighting the urge to sleep more! I've got GS chest and tris on tap today. I'm sure that I'll be feelng it tomorrow.

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was day 3 of waking too early. This morning it was 3:45!:(

Today is MIC and since I don't like Hi/Lo, I think I will do the step portion and then find step from another dvd that is the same in length as the hi/lo section and add it on.

Good luck with GS chest/ tri's Phyllis I have that tomorrow and that is one I don't look forward to !!!
The chest segment seems endless to me and of course....causes major OUCHIES !!!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Becky

Good Morning gals

Today is PH! One of my favorites:)

Tammy~ "let's go- let's go- let's go- let's go!" Did 4DS kickbox yesterday. Something about that workout I could do it once a week forever! So much fun!

Phyllis~ Have fun with all the drop set pushups!

Becky~ Sorry about 3:45! ugh! MIC step is hard (isn't that the one with all the sashays on and off the step?)

Have a great day everyone

I did a truly odd thing. I got halfway through my workout(GS chest/tris) and quit! I wasn't that tired, I just didn't feel like doing it.:( I had no energy or motivation. So, I went back to bed for half an hour. Geez, maybe I need a rest WEEK after this RT!

Hi everyone,

Wow, Phyllis, that is really not like you at all. Are you coming down with something perhaps?? I would not do any crazy workouts for a few days and see if your energy returns...

Today was 30 minutes interval, 30 minutes cardio. I did Tracey's Step Sweatfest, which was perfect, 30 - step with intervals, 30 - steady state step. I also did her Belly Burner premix, which I never even knew existed the entire time I have owned this workout. It is listed in the premix section, but it is just an ab section add on, really.

Have a great day!

Hey Phyllis !

That doesn't sound like you. Count me in as another who agrees with that !
I think your idea of a rest week isn't all that bad. I find that when I take a rest week I come back with more energy and a "go get-em" attitude !
You could focus on stretching and maybe some walking if you feel up to it .

I hope you aren't coming down with anything.:(

I did MIC step and then step from stepheat.
Not my favorite step workout by far , but it was okay.

Now back to baking max (brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and apple cinnamon muffins ) and laundry max.

Becky

May I join your group?? I've been lurking on different check in pages and would love to join yours! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today but will be a regular poster!

Today but I did KPC ,W/out the "C", due to getting DS on the bus for the 1st time ever and the driver being 1/2 hour after she said she would be! By the time I got back there was barely time to get to work!

I'm 42, married 19 years, have 98% of Cathe's DVDs and work out 4-6 times per week. 3 kids DD1-13years, DD2-nearly11, and DS-turned 6 this summer and started full day Kindergarten today!

I'm hoping tomorrow to spend more time on the site and get pictures up and starting a "myCatheSpace" account. Have a great day!

Hi Robin, nice to have a new face.

I did Power Hour warm up, then did biceps off of it too, then did a workout called the Freshman 15 off of Exercise TV which wasn't bad, not as long as the new one I did yesterday but this one had both cardio and weights so it was nice.

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

:D:D WELCOME ROBIN :D:D

Good to have you here !!!

I am 45 , married 26 years - 3 kids, two are grown and moved out with families, youngest is a senior in HS when school starts in a few weeks.
3 grandkids with (have I told you guys this ???) one on the way !
Oldest DD is due in December !!!
My how time flies !!

Nice to meet you .

See you again tomorrow:)

Becky

Welcome Robin,

The more the merrier in our insane little group here.

Becky, I didn't know you had another grandchild on the way. Congrats!
Frankly I am not buying into all that stuff about grown children, etc...your pic looks way too young.

Welcome Robin! Your kids certainly started school early!Mine don't start until after Labor day.

Hey where's Vilma?

Conni, I so agree with you! Becky, you look waaay too young!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.