Daily Check-In Thursday 7/8

Happy Friday Eve!

Good Morning Glories!

This morning I will do a mix of hills and sprints...getting tired of just doing treadmill workouts...*SIGH*

Carmen ~ How are you feeling after your fall? You have had a lot of stress this week (((HUGS)))

Have a good day all!

Good morning ladies - feeling better today except for having to go to work....Today I will do cardio and weights. Do you ever feel guilty when you blow off working out? I do.

Tammy - feeling better from the fall. Small bruising only on leg and back of shoulder. I'm trying to not to think the worse about my husband's procedure.....dont want the shingles to come back or anything.

Becky - yes he started to complain of chest discomfort after we got back from Key West. But he knew it was not indigestion it just felt different. I'm glad he acted on it quickly.

Connie - hows the turbofire going? I saw a clip on youtube from a conference or something where Chalene and two other girls were holding an instructor class or something and they were jumping around to "le Freak". I love that song. I want to try one of her workouts. Which should I start with?

Annette - how are you today?

Has anyone see phyllis?

I'm going to try to eat well today and work out hard.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi Tammy and Carmen,

Where is Phyllis????

Tammy - Thanks for getting old ball rolling here.

Carmen- I really loved TF. I am trying to pace it out so I can prolong the "newness" of them, and I see myself getting the advanced set asap.
If you want to try Chalene, I would start with Turbo Jam. TF is a kicked up version of TJ, really, and it is alot of fun. I got the 2 DVD set on Amazon and really like it.

In fact, today was TF Hiit 20, and then I did CLX BC 2, wrapping it all up with HSC core.

Chalene is definitely my favorite instructor now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.