Daily Check In Thursday 7/27

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

I ended up doing Slim and Lean yesterday and let me tell you that it was AWESOME!!!! I was seeing stars with some of the exercises and my weights never went heavier than a set of 10# DB's and actually I only did ONE exercise that heavy and almost didn't make it through!}( I don't have any DOMS which I am surprised about but what a KILLER work out! FANTASTIC!:)

Today is cardio only for me and I will not be going to the gym. I also have to do lawnmax. UGH! LOL

I will pick my poison, so to speak, at the last minute. I need get some food really soon as I want to start my work out by 7:30 this morning.

I'm going to get new running shoes tonight so I am super excited about that!

Tammy, Have you looked at any gyms yet?

Meg, So have you ordered Slim and Lean yet? }(

Have a great day!

Good morning Wendy and those that follow.

Wendy - who in the instructor for Slim and Lean? Great job on using #10 weights, I bet that felt wonderful. Good luck with getting those new running shoes, I need to get some myself, but just haven't found a good store to get them.

I have Body Max on schedule today and haven't done that one in a very long time. I know it's tough, but hopefully I will fuel up good enough that I can rip right through it }( I'm also hoping to take off early to get groceries by myself. I LOVE getting groceries by myself and taking my time to read labels, etc. I feel so much better when I know what I'm buying for my family to eat.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and stay cool!!

Marcia

Good Morning Friends!

Wendy you are making it hard to resist those Ripped workouts!! I might have to order them!! Which is your favorite?

I haven't picked my poison yet either. Have to do cardio and abs. Right now am thinking Imax 2 or a TM run and a CM but that is subject to change. I originally planned on a terminator but got up at 4 am and just don't think it's the right day for a super tough challenge today!

Cheers!

:D

OMG - I have that one. Duh!!!! I think it's too early for me to think straight. I've only done that once, I liked it, but I guess I wasn't familiar with the title - obviously! Thanks.

Marcia.

Hello Ladies!

Today I did iTread #7 (40 minutes) at the running pace followed by CoreMax #3 and StretcMax #1.

Tonight we're throwing a pool birthday party for a friend and I will NOT eat pizza and I will NOT eat cake and I will NOT drink any alcohol no matter how much they tease me. :) I will eat before everyone arrives and will be good!

-Becky

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is having a good morning and enjoying those workouts! I hated I didn't check in yesterday but everything was so hectic! I did manage to get in my workout late yesterday. My hip did ok, but was sore afterwards and right now feels fine.

Yesterday:Kickmax blast/bootcamp challenge premix 50mins,2 mile fast walk and a much needed stretch #1 segment.

Today-I have planned GS CT and MIC hi/lo. I have done MIC in almost two years, so I'm not sure I will complete it. My foot will have to be judge of that one.

Hope everyone has a great day!

kim

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

MM and MIC Hi/Lo for me today.

Kim: Great workout...I'm doing MIC hi/lo too!

BeckyMD: Have fun at your party!

Becky: Yowzers! 4 am? I would be dysfunctional! Good for you for working out!

Marcia: I SO love BodyMax...what a great workout!

Wendy the ENABLER: I haven't been gym shopping yet, but it looks like Slim and Lean is in my future too!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

With all the talk about BootCamp last week, I decided to do it. I have not done this workout for over a year. I forgot how much fun it is. I had to modify a bit by using my rebounder and lighter weights on some of the leg portions. What a workout!:7

I have to work the next two nights, so probably will take Friday as a rest day. I've been staining my deck. It wraps around our house and has two levels. It feels like a workout in itself.

Well Have a great one!!

Elaine

Good morning,

Today was MM. Gotta say I just wasnt' really keen on this one today, but I made it through. Maybe I need a Cathe break or something..

Have a great day,

I've been staining my deck. It wraps
>around our house and has two levels. It feels like a workout
>in itself.
>
>Well Have a great one!!
>
>Elaine

I just gotta say...I would LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE to have a house with a deck like that!}(

Morning everyone!

Today is a well deserved rest day. I've made it through week 1 of my first ever official rotation. I have major DOMS from Kickmax yesterday. AND I am stilled psyched that I made my pushup challenge goal a whole five weeks early!

I've already set a new goal for pushups, 100 by Thanksgiving - you always have to move forward.

Elaine - the deck sounds great! Hope you get the staining done soon.

Wendy - you've got me thinking about Ripped & Slim and Lean. The question is how to fit it in the budget along with the two dozen or so Cathe workouts I still want. LOL

Happy Thursday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Morning ladies. Today was PLB. I was also going to do MIC Hi/Lo, but my legs were like jello and I knew I'd never get through it. Plus, I've been experiencing a little bit of burn out when it comes to my work outs, so I decided to not push myself too hard when my body is telling me it's not in the mood. I hope it helps. I feel like I didn't even workout today because I didn't do my cardio. x(

Have a great day!

Katie

Hi all,

I did KPC 37 min. premix then did CTX chest minus the pushups and Body Max' abs to round things out!

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

Okay my workout is complete. I ended up doing something I've never done before !

I did all the step from BOTH Gauntlet AND Imax extreme!!! It ended up being from Imax2 combos 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8 & 9 all mixed up though, so it was something new!.....plus (I THINK) ALL the step combos from C&W !

Was an 80 minute workout !

Am skipping abs.
:p :p :p :p :p

Hello ladies,

Just finished not all of MIC but what I could. My foot and endurance are not my friend today.:-( So this is would I did to make a 45 min. workout: MIC w/u and thru medium impact and went back to beginning after the stretch and went thru to the medium impact again. Then did blast 1,3,6,7 of lowmax with a cooldown and stretch. This come up to 45 mins or so. I have GS CT to do but that will be much later!

Will check back in later!

kim

Hey crazy fitness girls:)

I am SO jealous that so many of you are done with your workouts. I have not even started. I am going to do Body Max in full. I have such a dread factor for that one. I think because it KICKS my behind. I have to open my TLT's soon. Do any of you have an opinions on those and which are the best.

Wendy, I bet you have the TLT's. If so, which ones do you like?

You all have some AWESOME workouts today. I have to got to keep up. Got on the scale and it said 136 which it pretty good. I would love for it to go to 132, but that is not going to happen with these DANG peanut m&m's in the house:(

Have a super day and I am so glad that it is not in the 100's anymore.

Cheers!
Susan

Susan,

Amazingly enough, the TLT's are some of the few work outs that have NOT sparked my interest! Sorry, I don't have them! :)

Bodymax is killer! Have fun!}(

My kids didn't sleep well last night, so I have not been myself today, and kinda achy. So, I didn't do my planned WO on my rotation, but I did manage about 30 min of RS, and then I worked my core till it really burned LOL!
Susan, I am so with you on wishing my WO's were done earlier. I just can't do it early in the AM. I need time, plus I have to work around my kids schedule somewhat!
Becky--great WO!! I will so have to try that!

Everyone did great today!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.