Daily Check-In Thursday 5/15

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I have ME on tap for this morning, but I'll be skipping the leg presses. I'm in a stair challenge @ work and I am averaging about 35 flights/day.

Have a Happy Friday Eve ;)

Good Morning :)

I will be doing MM today! I will also be doing some chinups and pullups before hand.

Tammy~ Great work on the stair challenge!}(

have a great day everyone
Deanie

Hello Deanie (fellow early riser!) ~ Great workout...I've got to add some chin-ups/pull-ups *back* (bwa-ha-ha) into my routine.

Good Thursday Morning Hellos to Tammy, Deanie and all who follow!

Just completed itread 20 30m following with a nice 30m stretch!

Boy I feel GREAT! Must be those endorphins, I love starting out my day this way and dawn is finally breaking lol :7

Cardio portion of today's rotation is done and now I'm off to get my kids up for school.

I still have GS CT to do once I get back from dropping them off and will use my new perfect pushups :)

Have an absolutely fantastic day!

Good Morning on Friday Eve!!!:7

I'm thinking about an iTread & core this morning .

Not commited fully though, so that could always change ! ha
I think I need to find a rotation to start next week. :p

Have a great day!

Becky

Tammy, OUCHIE on all those stairs!!:eek: :eek: but way to go !!!!}(

Vilma~let me know how you liked the perfect pushups. I really don't like them, I wanted a challenge with pushups, but these just didn't do it for me! It was to confusing for me which way my hands were supposed to face, when! wondering if its just me :).....

Tammy~ My basement ceiling isn't tall enough for a power tower:( so my DH rigged up a bar hanging from the ceiling!:) The bar has a tendency to swing sometimes **hee hee**, so I am looking forward to getting Cathes tower thingy! (I did 4 chinups and 4 neg. pull ups today)

Deanie

Good morning everyone,

Back to cardio today, I did Amy's Hi/lo Dome challenge cardio and the dome workout.

Hopefully the sun will keep shining today, for a change!

Hi gals,

I did select weight work off of the PS series for shoulders, triceps, biceps and abs today.

Hope you all have a great day!! It is gorgeous today here but is supposed to rain again tomorrow.

I completely forgot to come back after my workout, but I changed it up completely from what I thought I would be doing.
I skipped cardio and instead did AB's Slo-Mo back and chest and added all her weighted ab work from Abs and Stretch .

It was a good workout !

Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!! Yay!!

Becky

It's been a busy day for me but I did complete GS CT early this morning.

Deanie:

To answer your question about the perfect push ups; well I did all the drop down push ups using them (albeit I did do them slower than Cathe & crew and just rewound ... lol)OH MY!! what a big difference it made. I felt them entirely in my chest and no pressure in my shoulders and or wrist.

I placed the handles horizontally and as I went down turned them about 45 degrees. Using the perfect push ups forced me to concentrate and focus more of what I was doing and I have a feeling I will have some serious Doms when I wake up tomorrow. HTH

thanks Vilma, I guess I did use them correctly. The horizontal start is hard for me, it actually bothered my wrists when I used the perfect pushup, but normal pushups don't. I may try them again, but I think I would just be better off getting the old fashion pushup bars that don't move...

Deanie

>
>Tammy~ My basement ceiling isn't tall enough for a power
>tower:( so my DH rigged up a bar hanging from the ceiling!:)
>The bar has a tendency to swing sometimes **hee hee**, so I am
>looking forward to getting Cathes tower thingy! (I did 4
>chinups and 4 neg. pull ups today)
>
>Deanie

Deanie ~ My DH did the EXACT same thing...LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.