Daily Check-In Thursday 4/23

Tamster

Cathlete
*Good Morning Glories*

I do believe I will be doing hill intervals on the treadmill again this morning (having fun with these) and this afternoon is another jari workout.

Happy Friday Eve :D :D :D

Good Morning Tammy & all who follow !

Good going on the intervals ! How long of a workout is it ??

I'm feeling it in the glutes today from my CC on the bike yesterday !!!:)
Hills, hills, & more hills !:eek:

Am considering something very different this morning. MAYBE ......Flexibility (Keli Roberts) or a Janis Saffell Tai Chi workout. It has some cardio kickboxing/ tai chi intervals and also standing legwork drills.
Then later a nice walk outside in the 70 degrees & sunshine !!!:D:D

Yesterday in the late afternoon my DS stopped over and we walked at a REALLY good pace (me, practically jogging to keep up with him!!!) for 45 minutes ! Great walk !

The sunny warm weather is finally here ! I'm planning loads of outside time !:D

Have a great day!

Becky

Hello Tammy and Becky! I will be doing disc 27 of STS - shlders, bis and tris. This may be my last WO for a few days. We leave for Austin tomorrow morn. Today will be filled with getting ready. I have to pack,clean my aquarium and the most important thing - go with my daughters to get a mani and pedi. :)

Tammy, intervals are difficult - stick with it. :)

Becky, I hope your weather continues to stay nice. :cool:

I did the kickbox/tai chi workout for something very different. I've done it before a long time ago and forgot how much I like it.

So many workouts, too little time !!!!!:eek::p

Have a good one !

Phyllis, you are such a traveler !!! How long will you be gone this time ???

:cool:Love this sunshine!!!:cool:

Becky

Good morning everyone!

Tammy - good going on the intervals.... but I'd be barfing that early in the morning doing intervals! I am just in awe of early morning exercisers!

Phyllis - Have a good trip!

Becky - you are mixing it up.... I've never done tai chi...

I'm off today b/c I work the weekend....I slept 10 1/2 straight hours last night.... I'm not surprised since I've had so much trouble getting up this week.

Today I start making up some of the workouts I got behind on since I took last weekend off. The ones on schedule is STS disc 10 chest, shoulders and biceps and Ab Circuits SB abs.

I also have 4DS bootcamp cardio only and the Cardio Quick Fix.

I'm doing to do the bootcamp cardio today but am subbing the Cardio Quick Fix for a 20 minute run which will be done on Saturday.

I'd better get started.... I have a hair appt at 12 and will be gone the rest of the afternoon after that doing wedding stuff with DD.

Have a good day! 77 degrees here and 85 and 88 tomorrow and the weekend.... here's come summer!:D

Good Morning Everyone!

Tammy which intervals are you running to? Enjoy your run I have one scheduled tomorrow w/ one of my iTreads.

Becky Enjoy the weather the wind finally has calmed down here and its beautiful here also.

Phyllis have fun at the wedding and have a safe trip

Jane how did you like those winds we had yesterday? Boy it was strong.
Enjoy your day w/ DD & all that fun wedding stuff ;)

Today I will be doing Imax 2 premix 6-10 followed with Push Circuit 1 and ab work. My head is aching some from allergies so I'm waiting for it to ease up before I start.

Have a wonderful Thursday !

picture.php

Hi all,

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's weight workout the 38 min. full body with standing abs for my weight work then did one of her 22 min. upper body combo kickboxing premixes. So a full hour long workout and I was soo happy it had abs in it so I didn't have to do abs separately.

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Workouts done! I really like Jari's Get Ripped :D

Annette ~ Great workout!

Vilma ~ Sometimes I just wing it, and sometimes I use the programs on my treadmill.

Jane ~ Are you having fun planning the wedding? When is it?

Becky ~ I agree, too many workouts and not enough time :confused:

Phyllis ~ Have fun @ the wedding! I love going to weddings, such a fun time!

Have a good night everyone :D

I didn't get to the cardio today so pushing it forward.... She doesn't have to have her dress altered, we just have to get some of that fashion tape to use on the top.

Tammy - the wedding is July 18th. It hasn't been too bad up until now...... the expense is another matter... :eek::eek::confused:

Vilma... we did have some pretty stiff winds here with gusts up to 35 mph.... they have died down thankfully.... 82 today! it was forcasted to be 77 and the next few days are going to be warmer!

I can only imagine the $$ Jane...:eek:

I didn't get to the cardio today so pushing it forward.... She doesn't have to have her dress altered, we just have to get some of that fashion tape to use on the top.

Tammy - the wedding is July 18th. It hasn't been too bad up until now...... the expense is another matter... :eek::eek::confused:

Vilma... we did have some pretty stiff winds here with gusts up to 35 mph.... they have died down thankfully.... 82 today! it was forcasted to be 77 and the next few days are going to be warmer!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.