Daily Check In......Thursday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone

Off to do L&G, my favorite leg workout! and ab hits #6. I am finishing up my lower body solution rotation, whew!

Have a great day:)
Deanie

Good Morning Girls!
Hi Deanie !

Good for you on the LB rotation ! Do you think you got good results from it ?

I'm looking at either The Viper , or my new TM workout Walking Strong for today.
My muscles are actually a little sore this morning from LB yesterday & UB the day before but I'm hoping if I keep the weights light , either of these would be okay to do.

Sounds like another nice day here.....warmer then yesterday, as we work up to the low 90's by the end of the weekend!}( :7

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Becky

Good morning Deanie and Becky!

We got home yesterday around 2PM. It's wonderful to go but it's great to come home! We had a fabulous time - the highlight for me being Rome(specifically the Colesseum). My pictures probably wont get posted until this weekend. It's a HUGE job.

I missed checking in with everyone. I have no WO to report today and I've no idea what my plan of action is. I do know that it won't be lower body as my legs are nice and firm from all the walking. :) My belly on the other hand is a little jiggly from all the gelati :) Mmmmm

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Deanie, Becky and Welcome Back Phyllis! :)

PS Back Biceps and Abs for me today.

Deanie: So that LB rotation do you recommend it?

I'm just about done with Cathe's May 08 rotation and have not decided what to do as far as the next one - waiting to see what Cathe puts up for June. One thing I have noticed is increased strength and my legs are looking leaner.

Becky:

Enjoy the nice weather, seems we'll be warming up a bit and they are predicting 90s by the end of the week

Phyllis Looking forward to the photos and whats not a visit to Rome without gelati

Have a great day All!

050208_10008324294.gif

WELCOME BACK PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

We sure missed you !!

I can't wait to see the pictures .:D :D

I'm glad you're back.
:7 :7

Becky
Good Morning Vilma! You snuck in on me! ;)

Hi again

Phyllis~ Welcome back!!!:) Your trip sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see pictures.

Becky/Vilma~I did get good results from the rotation! I was looking to lose inches from my hips and I did! Also slimmed my legs while I was at it:) I took Cathes Aug. 07 rotation and tweaked it. I like kickbox, and doing it twice a week instead of step twice a week helped my hips. Let me know if you want it, I can post it for you:)

Deanie

Hi everyone,

Welcome back Phyllis, can't wait for the pics!!1

I am finishing up Cathe's Sept 04 rotation, interval cardio today on tap - I did Tracey's HISM and Cathe's ab hits. PF acting up a little, but I did modify somewhat on the jump squats and the airborne jacks to accomodate any issues, not feeling too bad right now.

Have a good day.

I changed my mind at the last minute and did Imax xtreme because there were less weights in it and I'm still sore from the last 2 weight workouts.

I don't know if the climbing humidity was an issue or it was just a *tough* day for me, but WOW, that did me IN!:eek:
After one of the blasts(airjacks, plyo jacks) I felt nauseous!:eek:
But I made it through and now I'm just a sweaty mess!:* :p

Time for some yogurt & fruit & a SHOWER !!

Cheers!
Becky

I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today with weighted gloves on. It has turned out to be an endurance/circuit week for me. I guess it is a good break from all strength work that I usually do.

I have to get off here and get ready for our homeschool evaluation that is at 10, thankfully it is within walking distance because I need to freshen up and get dressed (I just finished my workout).

Have a great day!!:7

Greetings everyone:)
This is my first time checking in here:D I've been sticking to the BFL challenge format with weights one day and cardio the next. I'm sort of incorporating things in a way that works for my schedule and since I won't get home until 8pm tonight I am using this as a rest day. The eating clean has been a real challenge because work can go, go, go, and when there is a finally a break sometimes, I grab something nearby to quench my hunger (this happened yesterday and there were chips nearby). Today, I've been good and haven't reached for anything ;-)

The biggest thing I learned was that my feet (which have been giving me real grief) have not been supported properly. Apparently the orthotics I have that were made by a podiatrist are old and outdated (made in 1999) SO THAT is why my feet have been hurting!!!! No more cathe for 70 minutes of cario then. Twenty minutes is about all I can do before the throbbing begins. I am getting new orthotics made and currently have my feet bound with tape which the doctor did and let me tell you, it feels SO GOOD!!!!! Trust me when I say ---what a difference!!

I'll keep ya'll posted. It's legs for me tomorrow:) (and I guess I have to hold off my ballroom dancing Friday night until I get the proper foot support...)

Deanie:

I would love to see your tweaked version of Cathe's rotation you did.

I have two more days to go with the current May rotation (Just completed today's workout of PS B/B & abs) and just don't know what I'll be doing next.

Hi workout Queen!

Vilma~ here is my rotation :) I've never done a lower body rotation. I enjoyed this.

WEEK ONE
Mon…Body Max 2 (bootcamp premix)
Tues…Cardio Kicks
Wed… Butts and Guts Premix #1 (49 min)
Thurs…. HIIT
Fri…Off
Sat…. Gym Style Legs
Sun… Cardio and Weights

WEEK TWO
Mon….. 4DS kickbox only plus Core Max segment one
Tues….Butts and Guts Premix #2 (65 min)
Wed….Imax 3
Thurs…Muscle Max
Fri….. KPC (no abs)
Sat…. Leaner Legs and KPC abs
Sun…. off

WEEK THREE
Mon….Pyramid Upper Body
Tues…. Interval Max or HIIT
Wed….Butts and Guts Premix #3 (47 min) plus B&G stability ball abs
Thurs…. 4DS kickbox/bootcamp cardio only
Fri…. Gauntlet from Terminator DVD
Sat…off
Sun….Pyramid Lower Body/4DS KB abs (plus 30 minute steady state run)

WEEK FOUR
Mon…. LIC upper body only Plus CTX Kickbox (cardio portion only)
Tues…..Butts and Guts Premix #4
Wed…..Rhythmic Step or HIIT/ B&G stretch
Thurs….Legs and Glutes Plus Ab hits premix #6
Fri…..Drill Max Premix #5 (60min)
Sat….Kick Max
Sun….OFF

Deanie

Thanks Deanie, I'm going to print up a copy and put it in my binder.

Hello workoutqueen welcome to our check in thread :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.