Daily Check-In Thursday, 2/4

Good Morning Glories!

Back on the treadmill for me today, although I think I have to bump it up a little...I've been really slacking :rolleyes:

Good morning. Man, am I sore today! I have Shred I on the schedule for today but the thought of working the same body parts is really turning me off. I may do it or may do an all cardio work out. Not sure yet, will see how my mood is after work. Enjoying my cup of coffee....

Have a great day.

Carmen.

I'm baaaack !

Got a migraine Monday after working out and have been on the couch/bed ever since !

Finally I am up and trying to get through the fog ...........will workout today but I don't even know what's on the rotation. I'll do Tues. workout.

Carmen- rest those muscles !!!
Tammy- have fun on the TM

becky

Hi everyone,

Becky - Glad to see you back on track. Are you going to get hit with the snow like us tomorrow night?

Tammy - Slacker!

Carmen - How about a Pilates or yoga workout?

Today was a circuit day - I chose the Firm Classic Volume 2. If I up the weights on this I get my butt kicked but good. Nice blast from the past!

Hi all, my knee feels better so I did 35 min. of taebo with weighted gloves on for my workout. I think this week will be cardio only since I have already missed 2 days of working out.

I did NOT get the hospital job so I am really bummed about that, I was qualified and thought the interview went well, but they are taking more applications now, the lady wasn't happy with the 1st batch. sigh.

Anyway I have substituted 2 days this week both of which were half days so it was a nice way to get my feet wet with subbing.

Have a great day.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.