Daily Check-In Thursday 12/1

Happy Friday Eve!

Today I have to do the triceps in Disc 2...also want to get a quick cardio workout in.

Have a good day!

Good morning,

It sounds like you both have great workouts planned this morning.

This morning I did Cathe's Athletic Training and I bought a bunch of dvd's for xmas (for me from DH awwww) from Mary's site. I already have too many workouts. What's wrong with me?

Layoffs at my work are being announced in the next few days!!!! yikes. I will have to wait and see what happens. I am visualizing positive outcomes for my co-workers and me.

have a wonderful day ladies.

Hi Ladies,

Good workouts today girls!

I did STS disc 6 Back and Triceps, and AB hits.

Siobhan - I hope you are not going to hear any bad news, I have been through this and it is a very anxious time, I know. Hang in there!

Hi gals, I'm back, I hope

Took a short (ok 2 weeks) hiatus from working out and lost some weight in the process so I am happy. Still need to lose more but it is a start.

With my new job and all finding time to fit in working out is a challenge. I lost my first client and have been subbing some while waiting on a new client. Now I have a new client starting Monday so I hope to get a new routine in place.

I also see an allergist on Monday about my ongoing rash on my legs to try and figure out what I am allergic to which is causing the rash. The dermatologists they sent me to is at a loss and referred me to an allergist.

I did manage though I can tell that I haven't worked out in a very looooong time to do 11 min. of taebo off one of my new taebo workouts that is faster pace than my older ones. So I did something.

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.