Daily Check-In Thursday 11/17

Happy Friday Eve!

Today is Low Impact Challenge Step. I share a cubicle at work with the most annoying woman. She has been on vacation and returns today :mad: I LOVED having the work space to myself...I could actually hear myself think!

Siobhan ~ Yes, I sleep great until 2:30am every night and then the battle begins. Hope you got some rest!

Have a good day all!

Good morning,

Wow.. Tammy - you can just pop in a new step workout and do it? Not me. I just have such trouble getting the steps.

And re: sleeplessness - I wish there was some way I could share my own technique with you for falling back to sleep quickly. I learned it this past year. It helped me get thru my master's cos i would waken a lot from stress (and full bladder!) but no more!!!!! when I waken now I can fall right back to sleep!

And this morning... drum roll please....

I did Cathe's Low Impact Trisets - the whole thing! wow! It is outstanding. the music? what were they thinking? but whatever - I'll learn to tune it out. I think Cathe is great but for me - she got the music totally wrong on this one. screeching base guitar? I'm an aging woman!!!! This is just noise for me.

Have a great day everyone! and great workouts.

Hi Ladies,

Tammy - I am starting to experience insomnia also, my doctor told me it was a symptom of menopause. Oh joy.

Siobhan - Several people mention that horrible music on the VF forum. I am glad you are liking the series, though.
I love dance workouts- I used to be a professional ballet dancer, then I went into musical theatre, so I am a natural ham!

Today was Sharon's Zero to Sixty - I am a fan!!!!!!! It was dancy enough to give me a fun factor, and the weights weren't overpowering. Of course I started off with 3 lbs and had to rewind to hear her say she was using 2 lbs!! Needless to say I dropped down fast! I like this one!

I'm late but I'm here! Tonight it was a brisk short walk with mom. I hope to do more tomorrow. It's hard to work out when I have her here, but I love having her. I can always catch up when our visit is over.

Great workouts ladies. Good night.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.