Daily Check-In Thursday 10/13

Happy Friday Eve!

I think I'm going to do a kettle bell workout this morning. I had a much better day at work yesterday. I guess the key thing for me was to step away when the frustration level started to increase ;)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hi Everyone,

Good morning Tammy - glad you had a better day yesterday. I've got to try kettlebells one day.

I did not workout after work yesterday after all. I forgot I had a hair appointment to touch up my roots so they no longer match my car.

This morning I did PUB + Hiit 30/30. It was a great workout. I just love PUB. It moves quickly and gets the job done.

Enjoy your workouts ladies. Conni my package arrived. Thanks so much. I now need to return your stuff..... just like the library books back in grade 9.

s.

Hi Tammy and Siobhan,

I wish we all had a soundproof room at work where we could go and scream...!

Siobhan - No hurry on the return, there are no late fees with us! I am just glad you received it. Let me know if you like it.

Today was CLX Push 2 and TF stretch 10, plus corework.

Who is glad the week is coming to a close? That would be me.

Hi all, I did about 30 min. of Hardcore Kickbox Circuit for my workout today.

At least it was something, this new job is interesting to say the least... I am pretty much back in high school half a day one on one with a 9th grade boy going to all his classes with him helping him to focus and stay on task.

Have a great day!!:)

Hi ladies I almost forgot to check in. I did a 300 rep upper body workout time challenge. It took me 22 min. My shoulders are fried. I also included jump rope at the end.

Glad to hear you all had a good day. Good night all.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.