Daily check in thurs Sep 6

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning.

Thanks for all your support. I'm not positive of my new hours yet, but I think they will be along the lines of 9 to 5:30. That is not a huge change from 8 to 4:30, but it is enough to make me miss out on afterschool sporting events and other activities. Worse that that is losing half the ppl I worked with! The only good thing is we no longer will be open on Saturdays.

AllStep for me today. I'm not sure if I'm liking this heavy on the
cardio week.

ETA Welcome Back Patti! Did you enjoy vacay? It seems like you've been away a long time!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

I have IM#2 :D :D :D :D and abs today.

Phyllis ~ I'm sorry about work :( Have fun with AllStep..I really like that one.

I hope everyone has a good day! I hope I survive the walk to my office after last nite's walking lunges:+ }( :+

Good morning Tammy and Phyllis and all that follow....

HSC for me today. I did a timesaver premix of this one last week and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to it!

Still hot and dry here in NC. Our local lakes are about 6 to 8 feet low. We need some rain!!!

Good Morning Folks!

Phyllis: Well for me the news of no more saturdays would certainly make me feel better about the hours change. :p It doesn't help the fact that people you apparently really liked have been laid off though. :-( Enjoy your day.

Tammy: Let me get this straight...you have IMAX ahead of you and you are afraid of walking to work!? :eek: I think the IMAX is what would strike the fear in me personally! }(

Jane: Enjoy HSC. I haven't done that wone in ages. I should pull it out on one of my circuit days. :)

I am previewing Tread n Tush right now as this is the work out I intend to do this morning at the gym. I just got it a few days ago! I'm excited/nervous about it. I am going to feel like everyone is watching me when I get off the TM to do the "tush work". LOL

ETA: I am done previewing Tread n Tush. I think I am really going to love it!

Have a great day!

Phyllis: Vacation was really nice and much needed but now I am short staffed (and need to hire new people) and I have the work piling up on my desk. Dang it! ;-)

Tammy: I did IM2 over the weekend. I was a little winded coming off vacation but jeez it was fun.... Now get walking to work! LOL!

Wendy: I'm curious to know your thoughts on this iTread. I realized last night that I do like Jari Love but I can't get past her Barbie doll appearance.

Jane: We need rain here too! I saw a lot more shore of Lake Ontario on vacation that I normally do.

Last night I decided to do Rhythmic Step. I don't know why inspired me to steer off course but I was glad I did. Tonight I'm thinking Muscle Max or Power Hour but who knows, I may come back and tell y'all I did Yoga Booty Ballet (NOT!) :7

Good Morning Fitties!

I did High Step Training this morning . It had been FOREVER since I've done that one ! Can you say LEG PRESS??:eek: :eek: }(

I'm following the CC rotation but sort of in my own order! I had missed the start of it, so I fit HST in today.

We are rainless here too Jane. I can't remember the last time it rained. Really bad for DH's lawnmowing and landscaping business!!
Nothing for him to do for 2 months now !!:eek: :-( Which means no $ coming in either.;(

Tomorrow's Friday!!!:7 Have a good one.

Becky

Hi everyone,

Today was Step Fit, but I don't have it so I got to sub Jammin 32's instead. I am not sure if my body can handle all this cardio. I may be cutting back on this rotation one way or another.

Phyllis - I am sorry to hear about your hours, maybe they will hire some people and readjust your times again!

Hello Ladies and Good Thursday morning!

Today on tap is Step Fit and wow that one is in vhs format lol, haven't done that one in ages - should be fun. :)

Yes Jane we do need rain here - my grass, flower beds and trees are dying since we can't water :( my beautiful willow tree looks dead already :( oh well what can we do, but pray for rain.

Anyways today is another hot one so I'm off to WO soon before it gets way too hot :)

Have fun everyone and have a wonderful day :7

Tread n Tush was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!:+ :+ :+

Becky: I believe you asked me y'day about Jari's Ripped 1000 and I neglected to answer you. It is a decent little circuit work out. Quick intense cardios followed by a short recovery and then compound weight work. I've only done it once but DID enjoy it. A while back this vid was the topic of conversation in O/D and lots of folks thought the cardios were too short and didn't like the recovery so they chose to continue the cardio through the recovery. At the time that I had done this work out, I did not agree. Who knows now though...I'll have to do it soon!}(

Beavs: Yes, Jari's "look" is something else and I am not a fan of it either but her work outs mean business so I just ignore it. :)

Hi gals,

I am just thankful to have gotten a workout in at all, my boys are arguing and fussing at each other something fierce this morning that my workout got interrupted numerous times to deal with them UGH!!

I did Muscle Max's upper body premix that took waaaaaaaaay longer than it should have because of my kids. sigh. But it is done.

Have a great day!!:)

Patti, I can help you with your staffing troubles. I know 3 out of work peeps that need jobs! :)

Conni, thanks for the thought, but I don't think any rehiring is happening.

The last day for the people who were let go isn't until the 15th. So, they are coming to work, but they are NOT very happy about it! You can cut the atmosphere with a knife!

Yikes, sorry to be such a downer. I really need a pick me up. Any takers for a night out?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Workouts are done, although the DOMS in my legs are beyond any LB DOMS I have ever had...I think I am going to do 8 weeks of this rotation :+ :+

Phyllis ~ I'm having a girls day at my house on the 16th...come on over!!!!

Annette ~ Good for you for sticking with it!

Wendy ~ I'm so glad you loved iTread n Tush too....that workout ROCKS!!!! I also really like iClimb Core. Actually I was thrilled this morning that there wasn't a LB workout on the rotation :+ my legs are KILLING ME!!!!

Vilma ~ Enjoy your "oldie but goodie"!

Conni ~ I always like to read about your substitutions ;)

Becky ~ I hope things turn around quickly for your husband's business soon. How is your MIL?

Patti ~ I struggled with IM#2 this afternoon :( I am not liking these afternoon workouts.

Jane ~ I hope you get some rain soon.

Tammy - what rotation are you doing? Sounds like a good one! I'd join you for girl's day if you weren't so far away!!

Phyllis - sorry about all the drama going on at your work. I bet that make it uncomfortable.

I did HSC today, it was so much fun! After KPC yesterday, I am one big ball of DOMS!!! Those kickboxing segments of HSC had me going "whoa"!! on the punches. I really felt it in my lats!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.