Daily check in Thurs Mar 6

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

Phyllis - at least you are doing something! I wish I could focus on getting A WORKOUT DONE! No workout for me yesterday. Hopefully today I'll crawl out of the pit. If so... it will be BBC shoulders/back with 4DS kickboxing.

Physical therapy failed to improve DH's shoulder, so they've scheduled surgery. It is Monday morning at 7:30. I'll have to work Sunday so I can be off on Monday.

Have a good one.

Good Morning Phyllis and Jane and all who come after

Today is Leaner Legs and abs.

Phyllis~ welcome back!

Jane~ sorry about DH, hope all works out! 4DS is my favorite kickbox!!

Have a great day all
Deanie

Hello Phyllis and Jane,

Phyllis- Good wishes and prayers for your husband's surgery.

Last night: Step Fit
CTX shoulders

Have a good day.

Good Morning Ladies!

Phyllis glad you made it back home and watched my light show as you were flying the other night :) thankfully we didn't have damage but there was tons of debris and fallen trees when I drove around yesterday.

Today I will be doing PLB/PUB bonus premix.

Have a Terrific Thursday all! :7

Hi everyone,

Jane - Prayers for a successful surgery for your DH on Monday.

Today was PUB on the rotation. Can we say "Fried Arms"????

Jane- just saw your post prayers and well wishes going out to your husband and you of course for Monday here's hoping he is scheduled to be one of the firsts for the operating room and recovers quickly.

Hi everyone!

I was going to comment on what early birds you all are today, when I realized, I am just very late !:eek:

I just finished CC #6 with Candace! Yikes! :eek: }(
I wanted a good cardio day, and I GOT IT !!!!

Time for some yogurt and fruit and off to the shower!

Have a great day!
Becky

Hi everybody,

Due to my triglycerides being too high again I needed to add back in cardio, so I am exercising everyday again.

I did the Total Body Fat Blasting cardio today with weighted gloves.

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

Thanks everyone... he isn't nervous about the surgery but he is a little bit about the recovery. We've heard it isn't an easy surgery to recover from. He is the first in the OR. His surgery is 7:30 a.m.!

I'm suited up and actually going to workout. At least I have my body turned in that direction.... bbl...:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.