Daily check in thurs Mar 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Is it Friday yet? It has certainly been another crazy week! I'm starting today off with legs - bring on the doms!

Good Morning !

It's a LONG week , isn't it ???

Haven't chosen my workout yet, maybe cardio and a new workout for me Pure Barre.

Becky

Good Morning Glories!!

Cardio day for me today, I'm dusting off iTread 14/45.

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started, enjoy your leg day :)

Becky ~ Enjoy your cardio.

Happy Friday Eve! I can't wait for this week to end

Hi Tammy, Phyllis and Becky,

I got up this morning very disappointed that it was only Thursday!

Steady state cardio on the rotation - I did Christi's Solid Gold Cardio and then the plank section of Ab hits.

Eating better, but still sneaking in a few bits of chocolate here and there. I have been very good about chugging some serious water. I am getting in a good 10 glasses a day, I think. Definitely not eating any other goodies, but I can't seem to shake my craving for Hershey's....

Hi Tammy, Phyllis, Becky & Connie - I've not done anything since Monday. This was suppose to be a scheduled rest week for me so part of me is not too guilty, but I never finished day 29 and 30 of the Slim down rotation. So that's got me a little bummed. I may do something tonight to fight off the philly cheese steak sandwich i had for dinner yesterday :eek:

I'm expecting my new Jillian Michael's Yoga Melt DVD any day now.

Connie - I gave up chocolate for Lent but I know what you mean about those urges. Mine are very bad during my TOTM.

Have a great day ladies.

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did CTX Kickbox for my cardoi today, figured one kickboxing workout in my week of variety wasn't too bad. My knee still hurts when I do side to side or kicking movements but I am still managing to get a workout in.

I thought my job went well last night, but they called the office today and cancelled my shift for tonight so I am not sure what happened. Pray it wasn't me and that they can find another client for me to work with. I am though now a substitute for our school district so maybe I will get some work from that.

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.