Daily Check in Thurs Mar 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning! I feel much more awake today and ready to tackle PLB!
I'm not a fan of the weight changes with the BB, but I'll deal with it.

I got my paceweights yesterday! I ordered the set of 18, so now I'm ready for the wierd weight increments that I will encounter in STS. I fear that pullups are not in my future, though. I have no plans for buying a pullup bar.

Vilma, I seldom get tricep doms. I guess I don't work them hard enough. Yea for you! :)

Cathy, how did your talk go? How long did you have to speak? What did you speak about?

Deanie, It took me a day to get used to the tme change. I don't think it's just the actual time for me, but more like the daylight difference that messes with my mind.

Conni, nice sub for PUB. I need to pull out my AMy's more often.

Becky, try gargling with warm salt water.

Jane, did you get yoru wo in?

Annette, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!Have a wonderful day!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after

Today is an easy/fun day for me: 4DS LIS cardio only!

Phyllis~ I like the results from PLB, but I also don't like the weight changes with the BB. I used a combination of db and bb last time I did it. Enjoy your pace weights. I went with the plate mates. I am actually interested whatever Cathe has designed for pullups- I'll prob. be buying that.

Jane~ glad all is well with DH:)

Annette~ Happy Birthday!! have a wonderful day:)

Have a great day everyone!!
Deanie

Good Morning Phyllis, Deanie and all who Follow ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNETTE !!!!!:7 I hope you have a great day !:7

No idea on my workout yet. Yesterday was chest, today is supposed to be shoulders, but I don't like to work them back to back........
am thinking step but haven't made up my mind yet.

I don't know what pace weights and plate mates are ......
Is there somewhere I can read the differences ??

We miss you Tammy!!! Hope you come back soon!

Tomorrow's FRIDAY !!!!!! :7

Becky

Hello everyone,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNETTE!!!:7 :7
Have a slice of B-day cake for me

Jane- Glad to hear your husband is recuperating with no complications and that the surgery is behind you.

Phyllis- I spoke for an hour after a dinner. It was a combination science/buisness talk on my work and founding a biotech and a motivational talk for women.

Tammy- I have been wondering about you too.

Last night: Circuit Max
Gilad express core foundations (a 9 min core workout)
PUB Back

Have a good day.

Good Thursday Morning Ladies! :)

Today I have KPC on schedule but its TOM and my energy is lacking probably feel ready to workout after I have a banana and some extra coffee.

Phyllis- yes I get triceps doms I did PUB yesterday and went heavy for me during kickbacks- why do I do this to myself knowing I'll hurt more the next day?
Well a bit of motrin helps lol

Jane - How is your hubby doing? Sounds like he is healing nicely - well I hope he is

Happy Terrific Thursday to All! :7

ETA: Happy Birthday Annette

Hi everyone,

Today I am continuing my Amy trend with KBX, my sub for KPC. I did do the KPC core work and stretch afterwards, and am very pleased with my workout today. Dead, but pleased.

Glad to hear from you Jane, I am glad things are progressing nicely.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNETTE!!!!!!!!!!:+ :7 :7

I did Amy's abs #1 (with weights) and stretch #1 and will walk outside later.

Phyllis, thank you for the thread. I'll check it out !!!:D

Becky

Thanks everybody,... I just need to find a fun workout to do today. We will actually celebrate on Saturday when it is also my mother-in-laws birthday (the 15th) we are only 2 days apart. My kids have yet to remember so we shall see how long it takes. LOL!!

Gotta school a boy and then see what workout jumps out at me.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes.:7

Ok I did all but number 5 interval off of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickboxing with weighted gloves on for my birthday workout.

Have a great day!!:7 :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.