Daily check in Thurs June5

Good Morning Everyone! Hi Phyllis !

PUB for me today!

Up into the 90's today and by the weekend 97 degrees!!!!!!:eek:
Why don't we have a sweating smiley ???:p

TV repairman is coming today, so I hope he gets it working again !!!

Have a good one !
Stay cool !

Becky

Good Morning Phyllis, Becky and All who follow!

PUB and CCV8 for me today.

I was up and ready for my run at 4 am but my hubby has been grumbling alot lately so I had to put 'my' time aside x( and spend time with him before he goes to bed. My mornings is his bedtime as he works the mid shift :/

Not sure when I'll be doing my planned workout today as my youngest has awards day this am plus her class picnic but we are in a heatwave and already the heat index is at 80 already so I'm not sure how the school is going to do that unless they keep the kids indoors today.
Its going to go up past 100 today.

Phyllis - school lets out tomorrow DD has her HS graduation this coming Monday evening I have a feeling I won't be able to get my workout in since in this house I don't get the 'me' time I want :(

Good morning,

Today is going to be a hot one, 85 degrees and muggy. I love it!!

I did PUB this morning, with the ab section first, of course.

Game plan for the rotation for the next couple of days:

Friday - TNS, Seasun.
Saturday - BC
Sunday - Squeeze and a 30 minute powerwalk.

Phyllis,

No, It's a Mitsubitsi (?) and this is the second time in 6 months the lamp quit. Good thing it's still in the extended warrenty, cuz those things are around $300 !!!:eek:

I did PUB and was just into abs when DD called from school in a panic, because she'd forgotten a paper she needed to turn in today (last day of school !!) , so I had to stop and run it up to her.

I don't think I'm going to start back.......time's getting away from me, I have to shower and get to the store, before my (grrr) "waiting time" for the repairman begins !!!x(

Have a good one !

Becky

Well, I did something different again today. Instead of doing S&H b&T I did 2 arm workouts off of On Demand TV both for upper body mostly arms one had abs and chest also. They were very good and more endurance than strength.

I have to run my oldest son to the doctor for a physical since he needs one for homeschooling next year and they can't fit him in between now and August 1st. So they are squeezing him in today.

It has gotten really hot this week, we actually put our a/c in the window last night in our bedroom.

Have a great day!!:7

Good Afternoon!!

Happy to be on the computer:) We lost power yesterday at 3pm and just got it back!!!:+ :D

So no workout for me yet today, I would like to try to get in HIIT on the treadmill and B&G stability ball abs and stretch in, we'll see.

Have a great day:7 :7 :7
Deanie

Hi everyone,
I think I posted here a couple weeks or so ago. However, I got sidetracked by accidentally posting in a different check-in group. So, I'm back here and hoping I can join in.
Today I did CardioCoach volume 4 before going to work this morning. Tomorrow I plan to get in at least a weight workout and maybe an additional cardio workout.
See everyone tomorrow.
Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.