Daily Check in Thurs June 21

Good Morning !

Hi Phyllis, enjoy your rest day.:D

I just did BBC arms & abs. Am looking for an iTread or CC to do for cardio.....just can't decide. :p

Have a good one!:7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is my high intensity day, so MIC it is!!!}( }( I'm also going to start prepping for DS#3's graduation party this weekend.

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your rest!

Becky ~ Great workout...which cardio did you choose.

Heather ~ I hope you're foot is feeling better. I wish I lived closer to you :(

Jane ~ Continued prayers for your Dad...any updates?

Tammy, I just did iTread 11/40 !:7 (we need smiley's dripping in sweat!);-)

I hope I'm not butting in where I shouldn't be Jane emailed this morning and told me her dad is being moved to a regular room and they are working on building his strength back up !!!! His foot sore is healing well too!!!
Prayer WORKS!!!

Good Morning Girls.

Phyllis...Enjoy that java...YUMMY! I'm sipping some myself!:9 Enjoy your rest day as well. I *LOVE* lat DOMS!!!!}(

Becky...So have you picked your cardio poison yet? }(

Tammy...Tis the season! I am *going* to a graduation party this weekend. My nephew graduated middle school. I went to the ceremony last night (ACK! LOL) and am slated for the party on saturday. Don't stress too much about preparation and try to have fun! This is for the son graduating high school, right?

I have spin class on tap for today.

ETA: Glad to hear the good news about Jane's dad! YIPPEE!:)

Have a great day.

Becky ~ Thanks for the update on Jane's Dad. LOL...we DO need an avatar dripping w/sweat.

Wendy ~ Enjoy your spin class. Yes, this is for my son graduating HS.

Connie,

I have a question for you. I think you've mentioned before doing Patrick Goudeau workouts. I'm wondering if you could say which you think are his best? I do pretty well with choreography....with the exception of Christi Taylor and Season (can't think of her last name).
I have Netflix for a free month and am trying to preview all the workouts I can! I might even subscribe since I am enjoying it so much! ;-)

Anyway, I am also looking at his ABC workouts. Any suggestions??

THANKS!:7

Becky,

I had purchased one of Patricks ABC work outs from Ebay while back. I did it a couple of times and didn't like it. I recently sold it on Amazon. I didn't have enough space to do the work out properly and doing it on rug may not have been the best option. I also found some of the moves difficult to catch on to. I can be a "choreography clutz" though so I may not be the best one to listen to. I almost never do RS and on the rare occassions that I do it, it's only segments 1 and 2. :-(

Hey Becky and all you fit ladies!

I do not have any of Patrick's ABC workouts, these are the ones I have:

LA training ( CIA )
BEST Training
Aerobic Dance workout
Dance Moves

and of course his stuff with G Force.

Patrick is pretty tough in the sense that he doesn't teach a move - he does it and expects you to pick it up with repetition. Sometimes that is easier said than done. I pick and choose very carefully when it comes to his stuff - he has a tendency to talk and march in place alot, which brings the intensity level too far down for me. I don't know if I have any favorites of his that really get me going, but he is a great change of pace if you are looking for really dancy material and a fun attitude.

Have you done any Rob Glick? He is another G Force guy who is doing some fun stuff on his own. I just did his Step Gone Wild this morning and it was complex but fun!!!! It is an Evolution video that I just got in trade, and it is really neat. It was about 75 minutes long, which was a great endurance cardio factor for me. I tacked on Abs from ab hits. Good workout. He also has Hi/lo Fusion, and Step Styles, which I really like also. If you do any bosu he has an excellent bosu workout!

I hope that helps, and thanks also for the update on Jane's dad. It sounds like he is on the road to recovery, yeah!!

I

Good Thursday Morning Ladies!

Today I have CK along with ab work

I am not liking these late workouts for me and need to discipline myself to get back on the ball and workout at my normal time - I should have been completing my workout now - ugh! I need to set my alarm clock back to 5am to feel normal, but I am a night owl by nature who enjoys her early bird workouts, go figure :eek: ack!

Anyway so once I'm done having my coffee here I'll be doing my workout - I feel my entire morning is all but gone already grrrr

* Heather - I am so sorry you are dealing with that pain in the arch of your foot, but those Ryka shoes sound very comfy ((((Heather))))

* Phyllis - I'm doing today what you did yesterday :) DOMS from CK eh? It's been such a very long time since I remember doing that one and I have the vhs version of it so quality will not be as sharp

* Becky - what about CC #6 either one }( forget that I see you did 11/40 very good choice I enjoy that one so much too ;)

* Tammy - nope didn't buy much just window shopped yesterday with the kiddos, both my girls have birthdays in July, in the same week lol so I was getting an idea of what they'd like for a birthday present lol
oldest dd will be 17 yr on the 16th & youngest dd will be 9 yr on the 10th; my son was just happy to go into the video game store as he is dying to work there he's 120 lbs and stands at 5'8" and not even 15 yr yet lol

Wow have fun with MIC are you doing the entire thing? whoa! have fun}( }(

* Wendy - Have a great time spinning :7

* Conni - waves hello

* Jane - sending hugs your way and hope your dad continues with improving his health

Hellos to all who follow and a beautiful day Chickadees! :7

Good morning ladies,

Phyllis enjoy your rest day. I answered your post about passports, I hope you find some of the info helpful.

Heather do you have plantar fascitis? or a heel spur? They can be so painful. I have a heel spur from time to time. Lady foot locker sells an insert that works pretty well and stretching the calf and hams can help with some pain. Hope your foot feels better soon.

Wendy have a good time spinning. I downloaded an itread with the promo code and got it free. I can find it on my computer but can't figure out how to download it to my mp3 player, it says it needs a disc. I might have to do it in walkman form.

Vilma enjoy ck, I too have ab work to do today. I will be doing cm1 and bbw.

Tammy MIC that is a toughie. Have a great time with your party prep, hope you have beautiful weather for the weekend.

Hi to Conni and Jane.

Jenn
;-)

MIC is done (yes, the whole thing :eek:) and I added on Eion Finn's PY4H 30 min quickie, as I am going to miss my yoga session Sunday :(

Jenn ~ Thanks for the nice weather vibes...so far the extended forecast looks good :7

Vilma ~ My youngest son grew about 10 inches in one year. He is 6'1" now...very tall and VERY lanky. They can eat up a storm, eh?

Conni ~ Hope your day is a great one.

I've got a huge pot of sauce on the stove and I'm out to run errands now. Later chick-a-dees!

Evening everyone...

Becky - of course you aren't butting in, thanks so much for posting the update. I didn't have time to get on here this morning.

Daddy is in a regular room now. I talked with him today and he isn't feeling that great, still has some lingering infection, his white count is still up some but he is on the mend. You can imagine laying in a hospital bed for a week will make you very weak. He is making slow but steady strides. The doctor said he may get to go home one day over the weekend. He is well enough now that is wanting out of there!

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts. Y'all are really the best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.