Daily check in Thurs June 12

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is a total body workout from the book.

Phyllis ~ Have fun with your workout this morning, that premix is a good one.

Deanie ~ IM#2 blast only premix was a lot of fun, but boy was I sweatin'!!!

Conni ~ I so want to like ASC2, but my poor brain has given up.

Becky ~ That Leg Blast premix is a good one...OUCH!

Happy Friday Eve ladies!

Good Morning !

Phyllis, FINALLY I did ! I slept straight through the night from 11:00 to 5:00 !:D :D

Today is BM2 double upperbody.
I might add a walk this morning. :D

Becky
Hi Tammy! We posted at the same time.

Good Morning

Today is HIIT on the treadmill. I downloaded some new songs onto my ipod and I'm ready to go! also doing the stability ball abs from b&g!

Phyllis~ not a cardio fan myself, but sjp cardio is fun- kung fu fighting->right?:)

Tammy~ right there with you with the sweat factor of IM2, }( but its a good alternative to always doing the treadmill for HIIT.

Becky~ Glad you got a good nights sleep- it makes all the difference!

Have a great day everyone!
Deanie

Hi everyone,

Tammy - That's okay, ASC is not for everyone, and it is very complex. I just want everyone to have as much fun as I do.

Getting ready for vacation, and we can't wait.

Today was Cardio on FF rotation, so I did Christi's Happy Hour hi/lo.

Since we are leaving Sunday, I am bumping a few workouts up to get complete work in before leaving.

Friday - All Body weights
Saturday - Christi Fit to Dance
Sunday - Step workout.

Have a good day.

050208_10008324294.gif

Connie- Have fun on vacation !! Where ya going ?

We are going camping this weekend.....just locally, but DD with bring a friend and hopefully it won't rain.

I finished BM2 double upper body, doing abs first and that made a huge difference ! It's the first time I've actually finished the double section of abs in fact!}(

I WANT to take a walk but turned on my mp3 player and the screen froze! I have no idea how to fix it .;( It's NOT that old, so it better not be unfixable !!!x(

Oh well, I can walk w/o music I guess.
It's beautiful out, the sun shining and blue skies!

Have a great day!

Becky

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around but my DD's graduation was great - I didn't cry but I was melting in the 101 degree heat! The graduation ceremony was held on the football field! Regardless I do have pictures but with my company here I've been busy.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

It's my 20th wedding anniversary today and I plan to spend time with my hubby.

I have tried to keep up with the rotation for this week but its been pretty hard when I can't make too much noise early in the morning :/

Hopefully I'll be back posting regularly once things settle down here :)

We now have that awful haze and smell from the fires burning on the coast and it has covered the Triangle here in NC and My clothes smell like smoke every time I come in from running around town.... nasty smell :(

See y'all later :)

Happy Anniversary Vilma,... enjoy time with your hubby!!

Sorry I was missing yesterday but things kinda got crazy kinda fast... on top of that our van's fuel pump is going so we have to fix that since we need a 2nd vehicle with my son working and me providing transportation.

Today I did PUB warm up, triceps and biceps and then did one exercise off of S&H for shoulders and the abs and stretch off of MIS.

I had DOMS from Tuesday's workout which felt good.

I did lay in the sun for 2.5 hours yesterday and that felt good too.

Have a great day!!:7 :D

Hey all,

We are going to Marco Island for a week of sun and beach, and relaxing! God willing, the weather will compliment the trip. We are really looking forward to it, we haven't been able to do much in the last couple of years, but DH just needs to be at the ocean, and I am in total agreement!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.