Daily Check in Thurs Jan24

Good Morning Glories!

Happy Friday Eve:D :D :D Good glory but this week has just been dragging along for me x(
Tonight I will be going to spinning class :eek: Hopefully, round #2 will be less painful ;)

Phyllis ~ What time are you picking me up this weekend for our shoe shopping excursion? ;) ;)

Have a Terrific Thursday ladies :D

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Can't wait for you two to try those shoes!

Today is HSTA.... I really like that workout!

Hi everyone,

Is anyone still following the January rotation? Just wondering.
It felt soooo good not to jump around for a change today, did MIS instead of Imax whatever, and I feel pretty good.
Tomorrow's KPC is already planned out as Kelly's Step Boxing 2.

Happy Thursday!!!

Good Morning,

I am sore from PUB yesterday. Normally that wouldn't give me such serious DOMS, but I really haven't been doing much weight work lately so today I am paying the price!!

Am thinking today I might do step & power circuits from BM2........WITH the new shoes, of course !!!:7 }(

We have snow this morning and another school delay for DD, so I am late starting my workout again !
The temp. is dropping and snow is blowing everywhere.......
HURRY UP SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU ????:eek:

Have a great day!
Becky

Morning Folks!!!

Today was supposed to be S&H tri's plus a run. Well my u/b is screamin' at me from the back and chest work over the past 2 days so I think I'm putting tri's off til another day and will just hit the gym with Grace in a bit. ;-)

Have a great day all!

Hello Ladies;

Technically I'm still following the January rotation albeit have dealt with two minor injuries this month but I'm hanging in there - today I'm doing CC #2 :D I'm going to finish off this week with just treadmill work and stretching come Monday I plan to go back to week 3 of the rotation.

I also gave up on the January rotation...I was just dragging all the time and I wasn't sleeping well, so I think it was just TOO much cardio for this cardio junkie ;)

I gave up on the rotation before I started !!!!:p Does that count ?
It's ended up being a "do your own thing" month and I've enjoyed it !

Today I did BM2 step & power circuits!
It's 17 degree's & dropping out there & I was considering opening windows, I was so sweaty !!!:eek: :p

I earned the protein oatmeal pancakes I am eating now !!!:9

Have a good Friday Eve !

Becky

Hi gals,

I changed things a bit today. I usually do the first 2 exercises off of Slow & Heavy or at least 2 exercises per body part. Well today I did all of Slow & Heavy triceps & biceps with the exception of the dips for triceps and the dumbbell curls for biceps. I had not done the last part of the bicep work in a very long time so it was nice. Then I did the lateral raises off of Muscle Max for shoulders then did standing extensions front and side legwork off of Legs and Glutes for my legwork.

It was a nice workout.

My weight was down some today also so that was a very good thing.

Have a great day!!:7

Hello everyone,

I am exhausted. Flew into Boston Monday evening, got back yesterday late afternoon, then had to leave early this am for a meeting early morning in NY and got back late afternoon and have to leave again for ny tomorrow again.

Tuesday I used as a DOR.

Wednesday evening: Cathe PowerMax Cathe CTX biceps

Today after NY: Cathe StepFit-
QFS abs
Cathe CTX-chest and back
bowflex wide-grip and narrow grip lat pulls

Have a nice night.

Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.