Daily Check In Thurs Jan 26

Ha ha ha

Good morning Carmen. I hope you squeeze in a good workout.

So far I've done KCM Muscle Definition. I plan to do something later as well. I have the next 4 days to myself. yeahhhhhhhhhh!

Enjoy your day ladies. I'll check back later.

s.

Good morning ladies - I plan to do 4DS KB and Leg workout when I get home from work today. This week has gone by so fast!

Have a good day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Today was Total Body Triset Upper body. Really reminds me more and more of PP/SS...

I am done with this rotation now, and I like the results in my hips. Upper body is stronger than it has been, but core is not where I want to be.
Looking for a new rotation today...

Crazy week. started out strong did a workout on Monday, then took sub job Tuesday and Wednesday so no workout, today I finally got another workout in. I did 35 min. of the Ripped Extreme taebo workout for some cardio and a little bit of weights.

I honestly had to force myself to do as much as I did but I am glad that I did the amount I completed.

I have a sick :eek:17 yo son who was up throwing up all night so hopefully whatever he has is contained to just him.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi everyone,

Back again: I did Pershing Square 2 Pure Barre. I really like this one. It's tough but not and I don't crack a sweat. It's all for your lower body/abs.

Have a good evg. See you all tomorrow. Good workouts everyone. And Carmen, I hope you squeeze that workout in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.