Daily Check in Thurs Jan 10

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow....

I'm off today for my comp day, I work this weekend. I'll be doing MM today.

Good Morning Glories!!

I'm still not feeling well, so I am taking another rest day today.

Phyllis ~ I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this months rotation is tough!!!! :eek: :eek:

Jane ~ Enjoy your day off from work and have fun with MM :D

Later taters...have a great day!

Hi everyone,

I hope you feel better Tammy, I hope we aren't passing something around here!:+

Today was Cathe cardio on the rotation, I subbed Christi's Happy Hour Hi/lo and the Bonus Burn. I have been pretty faithful on that bonus, but I do abs every day anyways so I am not doing the extra crunches all the time, I think I get enough ab work on my daily workouts.

Have a good day everyone, get healthy !

Morning, Girlies! Today was Bootcamp and Kickbox cardio. I didn't do the warmup again for Kickbox. I hope we weren't supposed to. This evening I will do the bonus burn.

Have a wonderful day!

Today was 4DS lower body and core as well as biceps and triceps. I did the warm up from the KickBox segment.

I hope you feel better soon Tammy! I'm proud of you all for hanging in there with that rotation. It's a little too much cardio for me! LOL!

<I'll be runnin' like the wind today! LOL>
"And she's got such a long way to go.
To make it to the border of Mexico"

Sorry Wendy...a little silly today.

Hi everyone!

I finally did a decent workout! 3 mile walk on the TM with hills and varying speed and A.S.A.P with Keli Roberts.
I definitely am feeling better !

Now Tammy, it's your turn! Hope you feel better soon.

Have a good one,

Becky

><I'll be runnin' like the wind today! LOL>
>"And she's got such a long way to go.
>To make it to the border of Mexico"
>
>Sorry Wendy...a little silly today.

I like that song Beavs! Keep singin'! :7

Hi ladies,

I just got that email from Cathe explaining the new series and for once I really want this one but I know I can't come up with $199 for the presale and I don't have a credit card to use and my dh would freak if I said I wanted more workout tapes. But since I am only focusing on weight training they sound absolutely wonderful!!! sigh.

Anyway today I did the Warm up, biceps, triceps(no dips) and select shoulders off of Muscle Max and then did the overhead press for shoulder off of Slow and Heavy then abs were off of All Step and Leaner Legs.

We have a new puppy now, a 7 week old female black lab who has yet to be named so I didn't drag my step out and I did the over head press on the stability ball and the abs were just floor one with no step.

Hope all that are sick feel better soon, and that everybody else has a great workout and day!!:7 :D

Good Afternoon!!

I made it thru the entire day of work, but I'm still taking a rest day from my workouts. I'll get back to the rotation tomorrow :D

Annette ~ I hear ya' on the $199...ouch!

Wendy ~ Great run....I LOVE iTread 13/30 :D

Becky ~ I'll be joining you tomorrow ;)

Patti ~ I love the 4 DS lower body workout. Gosh...we'll be spinning one week from today! BTW...keep your day job :eek: !!!

Carla ~ Great workout!

Conni ~ Thanks for the well wishes. I was faithful to the bonus add-on until this danged cold hit x(

Have a good night everyone...Happy Friday eve :+ :+ :+

I finished MM today and saw the news for the STS workouts! WOW 37 DVDs!! I'll be preordering on Saturday!!! I have already spent my Christmas money on a new flat screen monitor for my computer and my bonus this year went to the endless cash flow going out with this remodel. I have some money stuck back for emergencies.... this may qualify as an emergency!:+ :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.