Daily Check in thurs Feb 25

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all! Today will be Athletic step and yoga based abs. Have a good day and be careful if you have more snow!

Good Morning Glories!!

I overslept yesterday and it ended up being an unplanned rest day as the hubby drove me to work and then I had to wait for him to come pick me up. We ended up going out to dinner....not so good for my first day of dieting :mad::mad::mad:

Today I'm going to do iTread 13/30 and then some ab work. I am enjoying STS a lot, but not so much the Shock Cardios--they hold a real dread factor for me.

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started :)

Good morning ladies - Today is Day 25 of this 30 slim down rotation. Tonight its No More Trouble Zones although I'm cravng something more like Muscle Max.

Phyllis/Becky - great workouts!

Tammy - the extra weight is it because of STS? If its muscle that cant be so bad, right?

Its cold here in SWF today.

Have a great day....I'll swing by later.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Tammy - I have Circuit Blast and I have yet to even open it, which is so unlike me. I may even trade it without doing it, that is how unenthused this series has left me...

Anyways, day 3 of cleaner eating. I am doing better, but I find myself caving to just a bit of goodie food. I had a square of a hershey bar yesterday just to kill my chocolate craving, but otherwise I am plugging in pretty well here.
I did Kelly's Cardio Kick workout and core today.

Have a good day, I am going to chug some water now..

From what I have seen of Shock Cardio, Cathe is rather serious, a departure from the woman who made a killer workout like IMAX 2 FUN! I want the real Cathe back!

Speaking of which, I am going to do Step, Jump, and Pump tonight although I don't know that I will do all 73 minutes. I will likely settle on a cardio/ab premix.

What is it about the shock cardio that has everyone not too crazy about it? Too much high impact? not creative enough? I guess not enough fun factor??

I saw Shaun T on QVC last night selling Insanity. DO any of you have Insanity? How does it compare with SC?

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today for my workout, tomorrow will be weights, since my older sons weren't up this morning to help me move a tv set off my step I couldh't do my usual weight workout today. But alas I still got a workout in so I am happy.

I have orientation at my new job today and of course when it rains it pours the school system called me and wanted me to long term sub at a middle school for the rest of the school year, I had to turn them down can't leave my kids to school themselves for that long.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.