Daily Check in Thurs Feb 18

Phyllis, I LOVE trisets ! Have fun !

I did disc 19 chest/shoulders/triceps yesterday (and can feel it today!). and one hour of yoga.

Today it's cardio. Not sure if I'll do what's on the rotation , or do my own thing.

Connie, do you have snow coming this weekend ? It looks like a possible storm for us again ! :( SO , SO , SICK OF IT !!!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Good morning everyone!! Its Shred Level 3 for me today. I've gotten pretty good results with this slim down rotation.

Have a great workout everyone!

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Becky - No storm here, just a few flurries and warmer temps ( 30's)..

Today was Circuit - I did Cathe's C & W, haven't done that for awhile. Felt pretty easy, actually.

Buttercup.....:p

Carmen--great to know you are happy with the JM rotations. I decided to give them up and do CLX instead but I do really like them. Now I just need to see some results for me :(

Conni: C&W is fun!

Becky: Lucky for us we have not seen much snow, except for the other day.

Phyllis: Have a great leg day ;)

Tammy: Are you sleeping in again....or are you busy banging out another killer am workout?

I have 4DS bootcamp and abs on tap for this afternoon.

Good Morning Glories!

I slept in again :D I am enjoying my time off from work just puttering around the house :D Athletic Step and abs is on the rotation for today.

Phyllis ~ I loved the leg tri-sets too. So far my favorite workouts were discs 13 and 14.

Becky ~ I've got DOMS today too..

Carmen ~ Congrats on the results :D

Conni ~ I like that workout for a change of pace now and again...have you been singing Buttercup all day?

Beavs ~ I like the 4DS cardio workouts...short and sweet :D

Annette ~ Hi :D

Have a good day all, I'll try to check back later...

Ha!! Phyllis , I was jealous of your tri-sets , so I did disc 20 ! It was on tap for today anyway..........I'll still try to hop on the TM or bike for some "make up cardio" too. Am trying to catch up my workouts from when I was sick.
LOVE the trisets best of all. To me the workouts just fly by !

Sounds like everyone's having good workouts today ! :)

Hi all,

Busy day yesterday so no workout, today I did Slow and Heavy Triceps and Biceps leaving out dips and barbell curls.

My son had testing at a local college yesterday so we spent the afternoon at the college and was visiting a friend and had a job interview. Positive note is I am pretty sure I got the job, I will know next week.

Should have done cardio today and abs but alas I got a late start so weights was it.

I did find out last evening that my grandmother died Tuesday evening, I was estranged from her which was her doing not mine, and she was 93 years old.

I will be unable to attend the graveside service which is on Sat. in NC.

Prayers for our family appreciated.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.